We love our Halloween decorations, but sometimes pulling out the same ones each fall can get a bit boring. This year, we’re putting a sweet spin on those decor ideas with some candy-covered decorations. Forget the tombstones and cobwebs! With these sugary ideas, you’ll have the sweetest decor on the block come October 31. Just watch out for all those candy-hoarding trick-or-treaters!
1. Monster Candied Apples: Don’t be afraid to get crazy! Decorate candied apples with spare body parts (like eyeballs) and wacky designs. The result will be one cute and spooky treat. (via Polkadot Chair)
3. Dia de los Muertos Candy Pumpkins: We can’t stop admiring how lovely this calavera-inspired pumpkin turned out. Make your porch the prettiest one on the block with a few of these sugary skulls. (via Rachael Ray)
4. Spooky Candy Jars: Got knick-knacks? Glue them onto some jar lids and paint them black. Then fill them up with creepy crawlers and other ghoulish goodies for an instant scarefest. (via Cupcake Rehab)
7. Spooky Apothecary Jars: Stir up some trouble with these potion ingredients. Fill up spare jars with various sweets and get creative with your labels. Don’t forget bat blood and newt eyes! (via Houzz)
9. Candy + Stripes Garland: Skip the cobwebs and try out something sweeter this year. Just glue candy corns onto some festive ribbon and hang ’em up for the sweetest and most on-trend garland on the block. (via Make and Takes)
13. Halloween Pop Bottles: There’s something so nostalgic about pop bottles. Swap out the soda for sweets and place the bottles around the house or leave them outside on your porch. (via The Idea Room)
Let us know which of these ideas you’d love to decorate with and snack on!