Look like a Disney Princess IRL With These 24 Dresses
Are you guys as psyched as we are about the latest surge in live-action Disney movies? Cinderella is already wowing us with its gorgeous costumes, and the cast for Beauty and The Beast is finally being revealed, filling our Disney-loving hearts with glee. Emma Watson as Belle? Perfection. Another thing getting us super excited is all the Disney-inspired fashion hitting stores. Lauren Conrad has already created a Cinderella collection for Kohl’s, and we’re here to show you more. Celebrate a love for Disney that never grows old with these 24 dresses inspired by Disney’s leading ladies.
1. Open Back Dress ($100): This perfect shade of yellow will complement everyone. The layered top keeps with the tiered look of Belle’s dress, but without looking like a fancy ballgown.
3. Tricks of the Trade Mauve Maxi Dress ($68): Look like a goddess in this Grecian-inspired dress that’s as versatile as it is pretty. The fabric around the waistband can be tied in multiple different ways (halter, racer-back, cap sleeves and many more) to create an entirely new dress every time.
4. V-Neck Jersey Dress With Twist ($165): A perfectly draped dress in a lovely shade of lavender is just what you need to look like the feisty Meg.
5. White Noise Chiffon Jumpsuit ($301): Jasmine was rocking some of today’s latest trends, like crop tops and pajama-style pants, before any one of us. This flowy jumpsuit will give you the same Arabian-nights style in a way that doesn’t look too costume-y.
6. Ruched One-Shoulder Chiffon Gown ($230): If you’re not quite ready for Jasmine’s daring fashion, this chiffon gown has just the right elements of her style while still staying elegant.
7. ASOS Drape Dress ($37): Aurora may have been the most princess-y of the lot, with her pretty-in-pink ball gown and off-the-shoulder sleeves. This bright pink dress will serve you well at weddings and beyond.
8. Sandy Dress ($27): The pale shade of pink and shoulder-baring top make this dress sweet and romantic, just like Aurora.
10. Teardrop Pixie Dress ($168): Here’s a more delicate and dainty dress, but still with the same icy-blue elements of Elsa.
12. Faux Leather Fit and Flare Dress ($129): In the mood for a more polished look? Just slip on this simple leather dress with some sleek, straight hair and you’re good to go.
13. Shimmer Bandage Bodycon Dress ($95): Ariel may not have worn much in the way of clothes, but a glittery green dress with blue accents screams under the sea.
14. Sequin Bardot Multi-Colored Mini Dress ($36): The dark shade of green makes this dress look a little less showgirl and more sexy mermaid.
15. Draped Dress ($175): Another princess who spent more time without clothes than with, Tiana still finished strong with a flouncy green number. Our pick is a bit more understated, but has the straight midi cut that’s reminiscent of the ’20s.
17. Printed Front Pleat Dress With Pocket ($100): Snow White is a hard one to pull off and still look chic. Given her love of nature, we think floral-printed dresses are right up her alley.
19. Pencil Dress With Kimono Wrap ($72): This warrior princess doesn’t have time for frou-frou ball gowns because she’s too busy kicking butt. An easy-to-wear kimono dress is the way to go.
20. Ponte Curve Hem Fitted Shift Dress ($44): There’s something about the color, cut and high neck of this dress that reminds us of China, and of course, Mulan.
21. Lady Love Song Dress ($63): A green velvet dress may not be ideal for riding horses and shooting arrows (unless you’re Merida), but it’s a beauty none the less. And this one also comes in plus sizes.
23. Lace Bandeau Dress ($106): Owning this lacy blue dress is a wish our hearts are making right now.
24. Royal Engagement Strapless Light Blue Maxi Dress ($68): How appropriate is the name of this dress? Look like a modern-day princess in a simple, strapless maxi that will be as classic as Cinderella.
What’s your favorite Disney-Princess style? Tell us in the comments below.
(Photos via Disney)