So Over Barbecues? Throw This Kind of Summer Party Instead
With summer comes a whole new list of activities to add to our weekend roster. Our favorite activity (aside from DIYing)? Glamping, of course! And not just for the stargazing and jet skiing. Nope, we’re in it for that chocolate and marshmallow deliciousness. But you really don’t have to travel anywhere to get a taste of this summer dessert perfection. Whether you’re sleeping under the stars, in a tent or at home in your canopy bed, follow these 17 DIYs to totally amp up your summer s’mores party situation.
5. Toppings Bar: Though the basic three-ingredient s’mores recipe is still delicious, why not offer guests a variety of options to spice up their s’mores with this diverse toppings bar? (via Mom Advice)
8. DIY Chocolate Milk Stout Beer ($48): If you’re offering martinis, of course you have to offer something a bit more casual too. Don’t worry; you don’t have to stray too far from your s’mores theme with this tasty chocolate stout.
10. DIY Stamped Napkins Kit ($15): If we’re being honest with ourselves, we know the downside to making s’mores has to be the mess factor. Make sure your cleanup is just as cute as the rest of your party with these colorful stamped napkins.
11. S’moretinis: If you’re whipping up adult-type desserts, you have to offer adult-type beverages. We’re especially in love with this martini recipe, which also perfectly tops off your s’mores theme. (via Brit + Co)
14. S’mores Kit ($33): If you’d rather leave the whole s’mores thing to the DIY experts, we’ve got you covered with these little kits. Just order, open and fire up that stove or campfire.
17. Make Your Own Organic Chocolate ($45): If you’re really into your chocolate offerings, you should definitely offer a homemade, organic option.
How do you make your perfect s’more? Share in the comments below.