10 Pawsitively Perfect Gifts for Dog Lovers
Dogs are known as (wo)man’s best friend for a good reason — they’re loyal, make great travel companions and are always down for a cuddle. All dog parents out there know that our canine cuties truly become our fur-covered children that we can share almost everything with. To celebrate the preciousness of our pets (as well as the owner’s b-day or promotion), we’ve put together a list of awesome gifts in the Brit + Co Shop that are a dog lover’s delight. What better way to celebrate #NationalDogDay?!
1. I Like Dogs T-Shirt ($24): Dog obsessees, say it loud and proud with this tee.
2. Alamo Square ($30): San Franciscan pooch parents will love this addition to their wall art collection.
3. Bailey’s Biscuits ($14): These all-natural dog biscuits are mostly a treat for your pup, but just think of all the kisses + cuddles you’ll get from Fido in return.
4. “Hank the Dog” Wall Hook ($15): Available in green, pink and white and able to hold up to 15 pounds, this wall hook is as cute as it is useful.
5. DOG MILK Dip Dyed Rope Leash Kit ($29): Both dog and owner will look super stylish strolling with this DIY ombre rope leash.
6. Petcube Camera ($200): This gadget allows you to talk to, watch and play with your pet from absolutely anywhere. Priceless.
7. Dog Collar ($60): A leather collar handmade with love and care is perfect for any pup.
8. Bull Dog Mug ($16): Enjoy a cup of coffee the best way there is… with ANOTHER dog.
9. Custom Pet Pillow ($58): Snuggle with your furry BFF whenever and wherever with a custom picture pillow.
10. Cat + Dog Lover Flowy Tee ($38): This T-shirt is too real (and probably also covered in dog hair).
Don’t wait to snap up these goodies that are sure to be bonafide hits with dog lovers everywhere!
Which dog-themed present on our list is your fave? Share with us in the comments.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)