Ready to get a headstart on your holiday shopping and Christmas decorating ideas? For two days only, you can enjoy 20% off holiday gifts and decor in the Brit + Co Shop. So make sure to check those lists (twice) and scoop up some fun items from our pre-holiday sale. Our early-bird holiday sale ends on 10/29 at 11:59pm PST.
Need some ideas? Here are nine of our fave Brit + Co Shop items to help jumpstart your holiday entertaining plans this year. Make sure to scoop them up before they’re gone!
1. Flamingo String Lights ($14): We’re going a little non-traditional this holiday season with our twinkle light selects. Instead of red, green and white lights, we’re adding a pink hue with these cute flamingo string lights.
2. Rifle Paper Folk Calendar ($22): The holiday season is SUPER busy. Make sure you jot everything down on these pretty folk calendars from Rifle Paper Co.
3. Gold Confetti Tumblers ($20): Add some merriment to your holiday festivities with these pretty gold confetti tumblers. They’re also a great year-round option for your bar cart.
4. Equilateral Handmade Soap ($12): These little artisan soaps are a great option for stocking stuffers. Stock up now to gift to your friends and family.
5. Pantone Ornaments ($16): These were such a hit last year! Make sure to add a fun splash of color to your branches this year with these Pantone ornament Christmas tree decorations.
6. Citrus Floral Recipe Box ($34): Prep all of your upcoming dinner parties with this vintage-inspired recipe box and recipe card set from Rifle Paper Co.
7. Winter Flower Ornaments ($6): Looking to go a bit more modern with your tree decorating this year? We think a set of these laser cut geometric ornaments will do the trick.
8. Tinsel String Lights ($39): How cool are these? Now you can skip the messy tinsel on the tree, and instead, add a bit more glimmer by using these tinsel string lights. Available in red, gold and purple.
9. Purple Plywood Ornaments ($20): Add a set of these fun hand-printed ornaments to any tree, big or small.
What are you going to scoop up for holiday entertaining? Tell us in the comment section below.