11 Half Up, Half Down Hairstyles to Try This Spring
Top knots and buns have been the go-to hairstyle to keep those lovely strands out of your face. However, we all know wearing the same style can get old, so we’re revisiting the trusty half-up, half-down ‘do to give your hair a fresh new look. This sweet style allows you to get creative with braids, twists and even your favorite go-to top knot. You can style it for a wedding or a day chilling with friends. Get ready to try these 11 hairstyles that are totally hot for spring.
2. Half French Braid: If you can French braid, then you can achieve this adorable hair style. All you need is a few minutes, a small hair tie and beginner braiding skills to rock this fun ‘do. (via Parlor Diary)
3. Double Bun: Let’s face it: Growing up, we all wanted to be a Spice Girl. If Scary Spice was your alter ego, then this hairstyle is definitely for you. Just follow the steps of our favorite curly-haired blogger, Alyssa Wallace, on how to create this double bun look. (via @foreverflawlyss)
6. A Perfect Mess: Have natural curly hair and wondering how to style it for that trip to the farmers’ market or a stroll around the city? Try this messy half-up bun style that makes you look like you just stepped off a tropical island. (via Creatures of Desire)
7. Twisted Crown: Wearing extensions can be a fun way to add volume to your hair. For those days when you want your new hair out of your face, this twisted crown style will do. (via Ariana Elizabeth Photography/The Fashionista Next Door)
8. Rope Braids: This bohemian look is perfect to wear at your next music festival. You don’t need long hair to create the style — just start braiding your hair a few inches below your part, and you’ll be just fine. (via Love Maegan)
9. Romantic Mess: To get these beach wave curls, try using hair products with sea salt. Next, part your hair in the middle, leaving two large sections of hair out to braid on both sides. Secure those braids with bobby pins, and voila! You’ve got a chic new hairdo. (via Sorority Stylista)
So what new hairstyles are you trying this spring? Let us know in the comments below!