With all of the candy that we’re sure to consume throughout the day, digging into an Easter brunch that won’t spike your blood sugar is a great way to go. Start your Easter celebration off with one of these 20 egg-cellent dishes and you’ll surely be satisfied for hours. Serve up a bowlful of fruit salad on the side for a little something sweet that’s still healthy. Let’s get crackin’!
3. Super Healthy Breakfast Sandwich : You can feel good about treating yourself to this healthy breakfast sandwich . Each one is topped with an entire large avocado, making them feel extra luxurious. (via The Awesome Green )
7. Smashed Avocado Toast + Veggies : You’ll find the first stalks of spring asparagus and a host of complementary veggies mingling with creamy avocado atop these gorgeous toasts. (via Simple Green Moms )
10. Curried Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls : Almost all of the elements for these well-balanced breakfast bowls can be done up ahead of time. Simply poach a few eggs just before serving for the finishing touch. (via Back to Her Roots )
12. Roasted Eggs With Ham and Chorizo : Go ahead and sneak a little Easter ham to make these personal-size baked egg casseroles. You’ll love swiping up every last drop of the chorizo -laced sauce with a piece of toast. (via Loleta Life, Market + Cooking )
16. Poached Egg With Crunchy Quinoa and Brown Butter Asparagus : Starting the day with whole grains and veggies cancels out all of the candy that we plan on eating, right? Well, it surely can’t hurt. (via Salt + Wind )
17. Breakfast Focaccia With Fried Duck Eggs, Heirloom Tomatoes and Zaatar : Use any type of egg you like for these fantastic flatbreads. (via Nancy’s Cravings )
19. Baked Eggs With Roasted Potatoes and Toasted Bread : It doesn’t get much more classic than this combo of eggs, potatoes and toast. (via Savory Time )
20. Mushroom and Goat Cheese Omelet With Spinach and Avocado : This overstuffed, three-egg omelet is big enough to share, but one taste of all the glorious fillings may make you want to keep the whole thing to yourself. (via Cooking and Beer )
What is your favorite eggy dish to whip up for brunch? Share yours with us below!