LA fashion destination Fred Segal has teamed up with CB2 to bring that sought-after West Coast aesthetic to your home. Their collaboration, the Venice Studio Collection, features a 34-piece home decor and furniture line with whimsical shapes, modern designs, and vintage-inspired mixed materials — all synonymous with the California-cool style. With items like boho light fixtures, quirky tables, and neon signs, there’s something fun for every room in the house. Scroll down to see our favorite products from the SoCal selection, now available on CB2.com and in CB2 stores.
1. CB2 Fresh Cut Side Table ($449): Pineapple decor typically works best on the patio, but in this case, we’d be willing to make an exception for a tropical living room.
2. CB2 Love One Another Black Pendant Light ($199): This isn’t your typical rope pendant. The black woven components give it a mid-century vibe that work for all kinds of living styles.
3. CB2 Sphere Studio Desk Lamp ($199): Now here’s a lamp you don’t see every day. Pick it up for your back to school (or work) desk look.
4. CB2 Pop Art Wall Mirror ($199): Just when you thought rainbows were out, this magical mirror came into your life. Between the glossy lacquer and signature shape, the style couldn’t be more Fred Segal if it tried.
5. CB2 Ocean Palm Floor Lamp ($399): Palm trees aren’t just for the outdoors anymore. Add the gilded fixture to instantly light up your own little slice of paradise.
6. CB2 Market Task-Office Chair ($349): Beach-centric rattan combined with a sleek shape and black finish make this piece totally in tune with the coastal-cool mood of the collection.
7. CB2 Solid Brass Studio Letter Tray ($60): This table tray will hold its weight in gold when it comes to decorating, entertaining, and serving just about any type of cocktail.
Looking for more ways to up your home decorating game? Follow us on Pinterest for inspo and tons of DIY ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.