Clasping a bracelet might be one of the most awkward maneuvers one has to perform while they’re getting ready. Alternately, you slip on a bangle to take the easy route, yet it drops from wrist to forearm so fast — and back again — that it makes you wonder if that ready-in-seconds move was really worth it (especially when you’ve invited a ton of ’em to the arm party). To fit right in with this season’s rather practical take on glamour (high-fashion ponchos, anyone?) we’re seeing the cuff, a perfect in-betweener, make its way onto influentials’ wrists, including those of style bloggers and movie stars. And since Fashion Week and the Oscars are fast approaching, we’re betting the bump in popularity for the cinch-on-and-stay-put bracelet won’t be fading any time soon. Get a jump start on the trend with these 11 gold wrappers to wear starting now.
1. Wanderlust + Co Double Arrow Cuff ($35): Cuffs with an ultra-thin band like this geometric wrap are perfect for those used to wearing daintier chains. But that doesn’t mean it’ll get lost on your wrist: its triangle pendants make it a total standout.
2. Mickey’s Girl Wicked Games Gold Cuff ($18): Get the illusion of multiple bands in one easy-to-wear cuff. Its high-sheen finish means that it can pull double duty dressing up your basics and fitting in with your fanciest duds.
3. Slantt Kalix Cuff ($80): Squiggle shapes have been making waves among the fashion set lately and it’s easy to see why — the playful doodle shape, when reworked as a minimal print or metal jewel, is something totally refined.
4. Gorjana Coral Taner Wrapped Cuff ($60): This gold cuff has an embroidered coat that not only offers a pop of color but inspiration for your next DIY project. It’s a layering must-have.
5. Winden Jewelry Embrace Cuff ($155): Give your wrist a big bear hug with this snuggly cuff. How could you resist?
6. Made Shikali Metal Cuff Bracelet ($48): Go full-on warrior princess with this thick metal cuff. On its own, it’s an eye-catcher, with a matching P.I.C. on your opposite wrist, it’s a statement.
7. Nervous System Spiral 3D Printed Cuff ($178): 3D printed out of stainless steel using cutting edge technology, this bracelet shows just how stylish tech can be.
8. Moorea Seal Crossover Cuff ($40): The timeless infinity shape of this sleek bracelet guarantees that it will remain a wrist staple.
9. Leif Double Geode Cuff ($138): Here’s how to sneak that statement jewelry feel into the mix: with raw geodes affixed to either end of this thin wrap cuff.
10. Salty Fox Adeline Cuff ($110): This cuff’s single geometric peak adds just the right amount of edge, making it a jewel destined to become your everyday fave.
11. Stella & Bow Gretchin Thats So Fetch Cuff ($61): A Mean Girls cuff?! How can you and your bestie not get matching bracelets? So fetch indeed.
What jewelry trends are you trying this year? Tell us what you’re wearing in the comments below.