15 Breakfast Recipes for Girls Who Like to Grill
The discovery of grilled breakfast foods has taken the concept of the morning meal to a whole new, mind-blowing level. Grill marks at the breakfast table are a thing, and you’re definitely going to want to get in on them. It’s time to indulge in some sizzling, grilled chow, starting with the most important meal of the day. So go ahead, grill your breakfast and get out of that routine rut with these 15 options to try ASAP.
1. Grilled Peach and Burrata Crostini: Every bite of this crunchy crostini is packed with flavor. Grilled peaches, prosciutto and burrata layer beautifully. We promise, these bites taste every bit as good as they look — or even better. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
2. Whole Wheat Grilled Pita Pizza: Pizza isn’t just for parties (or those days when you’re too tired to make dinner). We’re talking pizza for breakfast — and not the cold, leftover kind. (via Domesticate Me)
3. Grilled Ruby Grapefruit With Yogurt and Honey: Even the grapefruit-wary types are destined to love this dish. The slight bitterness of the grapefruit becomes sweeter as the fruit heats and begins to caramelize. Besides, who can turn down anything garnished with sugar and a drizzle of honey? (via Cuizine)
5. Funky Monkey Grilled Donut With Nutella: Donuts? Who doesn’t love ’em? We’re amping up these breakfast treats with some crazy good toppings like grilled bananas and a cream cheese icing. (via The Little Kitchen)
6. Eggs Benedict Burger: If you like your morning meal on the hearty side, try eggs prepared on a burger. Crispy bacon and hollandaise sauce dress the sandwich up even more. We’re not gonna lie, this is probably our new favorite breakfast/brunch/we’ll-eat-it-anytime-we-want-it dish. (via Jason and Shawnda)
7. Grilled Banana Maui Bagels: Fired up bagels? It’s a thing… a really good thing. Skip the cream cheese and top it all off with a bit of Nutella and grilled-to-sweet-perfection bananas. (via Healthy Happy Life)
8. Poached Egg With Grilled Asparagus and Serrano Ham: We’re saying buh-bye to boring breakfasts and hello to a savory plate of seared asparagus, poached eggs and ham. (via Beyond Sweet and Savory)
9. Cinnamon Orange Vanilla Grilled Vegan French Toast: No one will be complaining about this tasty, vanilla orange toast. It’s the perfect complement to a long, lazy morning. And it’s vegan! (via Healthy Happy Life)
10. Grilled Sausage With Eggs and Kale: The ideal summer breakfast? There’s a grill for that. And a recipe. This one-dish deal featuring hearty favorites looks like a winner for sure. (via David the Tornado)
11. Grilled Breakfast Pizza: This is hands down the best way to eat pizza. Ever. If you’ve been on the fence about trying pizza for breakfast, one look at this grilled variety will make you an instant convert. (via How Sweet Eats)
13. Grilled Watermelon With Honey Glazed Mandarin: Nothing screams summer like watermelon. The watermelon wedge is totally in, and who knew? You can grill it! Top with muesli, mandarin sections, a dollop of yogurt and voila! Breakfast (or brunch) is served. (via Capture by Lucy)
14. Grilled Espresso Glazed Coconut Donuts: Portable gourmet, that’s what these little wonders are. Grill your donut, glaze it and dip into a mocha coconut ganache for an out-of-this-world treat. Yep, the donut just got more delicious, if that was even possible. (via Half Baked Harvest)
15. Grilled Asparagus and Poached Eggs on Ciabatta: Hosting brunch? Here’s a tasty bite that’s perfect for the occasion. A toasty ciabatta bun cozied up to grilled asparagus and poached eggs. Way to get your veggies in at breakfast! (via Shades of Cinnamon)
Which of these foods are you dyin’ to get on your grill? Tell us in the comments below or on Facebook.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.