The Grown-Up Grilled Cheese: 20 Ways to Grow Old With The One You Love
Maybe you’ve outgrown the grilled-American-cheese-on-Wonder-Bread of your childhood, but that’s no reason to call it quits on your old lunchtime friend — the peerless, the inimitable, the sandwichchampion-of-the-world, the grilled cheese. Bread preferences and sandwich perspectives may change, but melted cheese is forever.
1. Persimmon Grilled Cheese with Goat Cheddar and Prosciutto: Lunch. Capital L. (via A Girl Defloured)
6. Crispy Zucchini Grilled Cheese with Dijon Horseradish Aioli: Put some fried stuff inside your grilled cheese. (via How Sweet It Is)
8. Fontina Grilled Cheese with Braised Short Ribs and Brandied Fig Jam: Can’t stop. Won’t stop. (via Yes to Yolks)
16. Grilled Cheese with Fig Preserve, Apple and Pumpkin Seeds: Keeping it classy. (via Flourishing Foodie)
20. Roasted Mushroom Grilled Cheese with Cheddar and Chèvre: Get it. (via The Roaming Kitchen)
What grills your cheese? Veggies? Sauces? All the cheese? Talk to us in the comments or say hi on Twitter.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?