The Grown-Up Grilled Cheese: 20 Ways to Grow Old With The One You Love
Maybe you’ve outgrown the grilled-American-cheese-on-Wonder-Bread of your childhood, but that’s no reason to call it quits on your old lunchtime friend — the peerless, the inimitable, the sandwichchampion-of-the-world, the grilled cheese. Bread preferences and sandwich perspectives may change, but melted cheese is forever.
1. Persimmon Grilled Cheese with Goat Cheddar and Prosciutto: Lunch. Capital L. (via A Girl Defloured)
6. Crispy Zucchini Grilled Cheese with Dijon Horseradish Aioli: Put some fried stuff inside your grilled cheese. (via How Sweet It Is)
8. Fontina Grilled Cheese with Braised Short Ribs and Brandied Fig Jam: Can’t stop. Won’t stop. (via Yes to Yolks)
16. Grilled Cheese with Fig Preserve, Apple and Pumpkin Seeds: Keeping it classy. (via Flourishing Foodie)
20. Roasted Mushroom Grilled Cheese with Cheddar and Chèvre: Get it. (via The Roaming Kitchen)
What grills your cheese? Veggies? Sauces? All the cheese? Talk to us in the comments or say hi on Twitter.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.