Halo Top Has Announced 7 New Flavors, and They Are *AMAZING*
Halo Top’s low-cal ice cream has basically taken over the world this year, and they’re not stopping anytime soon. In fact — wait for it — they’ve added SEVEN NEW FLAVORS to their offerings. So while you could setting for ice cream alternatives this summer, thanks to Halo Top, you kinda don’t need to. These seven guilt-free desserts join Halo Top’s current flavors (flavors like Birthday Cake, Cookies n’ Cream, Peanut Butter Cup, Strawberry, Oatmeal Cookie, and Red Velvet) to round the bunch to an even 24.
- Rainbow Swirl: This delightful treat, which incorporates the flavors of raspberry, lime and orange, will take you straight back to the ’90s.
- Mochi Green Tea: Halo Top is capitalizing on the fact that mochi, a Japanese rice cake desssert, is another one of the trendiest desserts of 2017
- Pancakes and Waffles: Ice cream for breakfast? We don’t mind if we do.
- Chocolate Covered Banana: We are SUPER excited about this one. It’s a chocolate ice cream featuring swirls of banana.
- Caramel Macchiato: Basically what it sounds like… Move over, Starbucks!
- Candy Bar: A candy-inspired pint.
- Cinnamon Roll: A perfect alternative to actual cinnamon rolls, this sweet flavor would be perfect atop some healthy buckwheat or Paleo-friendly pancakes.
The flavors will hit stores later this month… A flood of Instagram #HaloTop posts is sure to follow.
Follow us on Pinterest for more of the latest food news!
(Photos via Delish)