H&M has been busy lately, what with their collabs with the likes of Justin Bieber and The Weeknd. And if you can tear your eyes away from the upcoming partnership with Erdem (a Kate Middleton fave), we’ve got some more exciting news: The retailer has released its Halloween costumes.
Your options include everything from skeleton mesh bodysuits to, of course, unicorns. Check out Brit + Co’s picks below!
1. Circus Costume ($30): This fitted velour suit will have you feeling like you’re running the Big Top in no time. Just don’t forget your top hat and baton!
2. Velour Leopard Costume ($30): Go old school with this big kitty cat costume. Throw on a pair of cat ears, draw on a nose and whiskers, and you’re good to go.
3. Cookie Monster Costume ($40): If candy just doesn’t cut it for you on the spookiest night of the year, go the baked goods direction and dress up like Cookie Monster. And you can always just wear it as PJs around the house after the holiday.
4. Unicorn Costume ($40): The unicorn trend may have gone a little overboard this year, but it still makes for a fabulous costume. Magical powers not included.
5. Smocked Blouse ($30): If you want something that you can wear more than once, this blouse is a great option. You can use it as part of a pirate costume, and then have it double as a work staple when you’re over your candy coma.
What do you think of the costume collection? What are you going to dress up as for Halloween? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via H&M)