Your BFF is a gorgeous, glowing mama-to-be. Even though it’s not shower time yet, with the holiday season right around the corner you need to gift her with something she’ll cherish, or at least something she can actually use. Whether you’re going for fab or functional, these gifts are perfect for your pregnant friend.
1. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter ($35): This hydrating body cream will keep your pregnant friend feeling comfortable all winter long. Combat that pesky dry, stretching skin with this buttery blend, which comes in sweet scents such as Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Apricot, and Sweet Citrus.
2. UGG Aira Slip On Slippers ($90): Your pregnant friend needs comfort and pampering. Fluffy footwear is a top-tier gift that your BFF will completely appreciate now and after she has her little one.
3. Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Dry Shampoo ($29): Mama-to-be has almost no time to take care of herself. Spoil her with this luxe dry shampoo — combining the practical with pure perfection. Instead of taking time to fully wash her hair, she can spray this French pink clay-infused dry shampoo over her tresses.
4. Sunflowercase Fabric Cover Notebook ($8+): Your friend wants to remember every moment of her pregnancy — at least, that’s what she says. Help her to track her pregnancy, write herself notes, and make memories concrete with this sweet notebook.
5. Pottery Barn Faux Fur Ombre Throw ($129): With all the baby blankets your pregnant friend is getting as gifts, she doesn’t have anything to keep her growing bump cozy. This faux fur throw is a cuddly blanket that will keep both mama and her soon-to-be baby warm on the chilliest of nights.
6. Crazy Dog Bumps First Christmas T-Shirt ($22): The name says it all! It’s technically baby’s first holiday season — even though they’ve yet to make their grand appearance. This cute T-shirt will make your friend giggle, while giving her something to wear to all of those holiday happenings.
7. Pearhead Sonogram Frame ($17): Whether she already has the sweet sonogram pic or she’s about to get one, this frame is the perfect way to show off the first photo.
8. Bump Box ($50): For $50, you can score your preggo friend this by-the-trimester subscription box. And it’s delivered right to her door (so no wrapping and lugging a gift around for you). Each box comes with everything she’ll need to make it through either the first, second, third, or even fourth (post-baby) three-month period.
9. QUEEN ROSE 55″ Full Body Pregnancy Pillow ($50): Mama needs all the support she can get. This supportive pillow is perfect for those restless winter nights. She’ll thank you for the sleep she gets after adding this pillow to her bedtime routine.
10. Philosophy Holiday Shower Gel ($18): In a few short months (or weeks!) your friend will barely have enough time to take a shower, let alone suds up with a scented bath gel. This pick brings holiday happiness with scents such as Snow Angel, Candy Cane, Vanilla Velvet Truffle, and Shimmering Snowlace.