Whether you’re having guests over for drinks to ring in the New Year or you’ve just decided to devote a corner of your home to your fave cocktails, you need to be sure that your bar is the best one on the block. We’re talking creative coasters, delicious mixers and so much more. Take a peek at these 20 essentials for the perfect home bar.
1. Bar Cart: A bar cart means you have a bar in the living room, the kitchen, the dining room and wherever else you decide to roll it. The party never has to stop when you’ve got one of these guys. (via Brit + Co)
3. Mason Shaker ($29): Just whip out this dandy cap, ask for a mason jar and you’re in business as the bartender.
5. On The Rocks Set ($34): We’ll bet that not many of your friends have real whiskey stones in their home bars. Save their drinks from diluted whiskey by slipping one of these rocks in them.
7. Deco Barware Collection ($79): Jigger, tongs, fruit knife, bottle opener… yup, the gang is all here.
9. Turquoise Tea Towel ($32): Get this bright splash of turquoise for mopping up those little spills. We think we’ll take two.
10. Mingle Decanter ($50): Now that you’ve got those fancy gold glasses, why not pick up a gold-striped decanter to complete your bar?
12. Jolly Old Brit Mixer ($13): A spicy, bold rum mixer (which also tastes delish with whiskey or vodka, just sayin’ from personal experience) is just what you need to warm you up on a snowy night.
14. Birch Paper Straws ($5 for 25): When you’re going chic, you don’t exactly want polka dots on your paper straws. Try a birch design instead.
15. Corkscrew and Bottle Opener ($8): We mustache you a question. Do you have a corkscrew as cool as this?
18. Tricuterie Cutting Board ($119): These handmade cutting boards will bring a little southern Cali to your home bar.
20. Bottle Opener ($76): It’s 3D printed, it’s gold enrobed and it’s inspired by the ancient Egyptian style of Cleopatra. What more could you ask for?
Do you have a chic home bar essential to share? Share it with us below!