34 Stunning Napkins to Set Out for Supper
Maybe it’s because they remind us of our grandma’s kitchen, or maybe it’s because they bring the feel of a fancy, candlelit restaurant. Whatever the reason, there’s just something about cloth napkins that transforms an ordinary dinner into a special occasion. Whether you’re popping open the wine or filling up on sweet tea, these 34 napkins are guaranteed to elevate your next meal.
1. Polka Dot Napkins ($16 for 4): Make Monday night’s leftovers seem extraordinary next to these cheerful polka dot napkins.
3. Border Stitch Napkins ($19 for 4): Dress up your everyday suppers with these two-toned cloth napkins.
4. Splash Cotton Napkins ($59 for 4): Looking for a more abstract look for your table setting? Not only are these indigo napkins effortlessly chic, but they’ll also keep any pesky stains hidden.
5. Cloth Napkins ($6 for 2): Gold sparkly stars? We think you need these for your holiday table.
6. Paint Chip Luncheon Napkins ($26 for 2): With names like “She’s Crafty” and “My Goodness,” you’ll have your guests giggling over these faux paint chip napkins.
8. Thick Linen Chambray Napkins ($36 for 2): These simple chambray napkins will make your table an elegant place, no matter the occasion.
9. Yellow Chevron Napkins ($16 for 4): Cotton-y soft and sunshiny yellow, you’ll want to add these bright napkins to your dining room.
11. Fringed Edge Napkin ($16): The metallic lines in these fringed edge napkins will add that extra bit of sparkle your dinner table is missing.
12. Azul Dinner Napkin ($28): Why stop at one print when you can have two? These napkins make mixing patterns fun and easy.
13. Llama Napkin ($5): Invite these sleepy llamas to your dinning room table and add a pop of green to your decor.
14. ‘Tis The Season Cocktail Napkin ($8): With the vibrant colors on these festive napkins, they’re seasonally appropriate for any holiday event.
15. Feather Cities Napkin ($48 for 4): Are they feathers or sky scrapers? We’ll let you decide.
17. Country Critter Napkins ($20 for 2): Let your guests fight over who gets the rabbit and who gets the fox.
18. Night Sky Napkin ($10): Star light, star bright: With these napkins, your guests won’t be wishing for anything else.
19. Dots Dinner Napkin ($28): How much fun are these contrasting dotty napkins?
21. Sardina Napkin ($8): Speaking of nautical themes, how about these colorful fishy napkins? They’ll make you smile, whether you like sardines or not.
22. Ay Dinner Napkin ($24): It’s like a modern art piece for your lap.
23. Lines Dinner Napkins ($72 for 6): These screen printed napkins will definitely add a pop of color in between dinner and dessert.
24. Embroidered Andes Cocktail Napkin ($10): These napkins promise to take you straight to the Andes… floating in champagne bubbles, of course.
26. Sketch Napkin ($15): They’re simple. They’re un-fussy. They reference vintage linens. They are, therefore, perfect.
27. Modern Dots Napkins ($48 for 4): Printed dots in geometric patterns create a napkin that’s the best of both worlds.
29. Firework Napkin ($35): ‘Cause baby, these have fireworks. These napkins will give your table worth.
30. Plume Napkins ($32): These beautiful napkins are mix-and-match–able, which makes them invaluable.
32. Fine Linen Printed Napkins ($92 for 4): The dotty design on these napkins is suspiciously similar to our kitchen colander.
33. Heredia Napkin ($8): How can you say no to putting such an intricate, flowery napkin on your dinner table?
34. Light as a Feather Napkin ($5): Between the golden yellow, red and green hues, these napkins will take you through Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Do you use cloth napkins regularly, or only pull them out for special occasions? Tell us all about it below!