20-Minute Dinner Recipes for the *Best* Lazy Nights Ever
None of us want to cook a labor-intensive dinner after a long day at work. All we want to do is get home, throw on our comfy pants, pour ourselves a glass of vino, and eat our weight in sweet potato fries. If you were about to hit up your trusty search engine for “30-minute meals that save the day," don't bother! We can do you one better with these 15 scrumptious dinners that take no longer than 20.
- 10 Hot (Boozy) Drink Recipes for Cold Nights - Brit + Co ›
- 30 Easy Crock-Pot Meals You Can Prep in 20 Minutes or Less - Brit ... ›
- 26 Incredibly Delicious Indian Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 14 *Garlicky* Good Dinner Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Sunday Dinner Recipe Ideas to Make Grandma Proud - Brit + Co ›
Scene: It's a few days before Thanksgiving and you've just found out you're hosting your pod's Friendsgiving, kids and all — help! Well, you've come to the right place because together with Camp by Walmart, we're showing you how to put together a beautiful DIY Thanksgiving tablescape in a few easy-to-recreate steps. Even the kids can get in on the fun as you learn how to design pumpkin-printed placemats or a glittering table runner in this choose-your-own-adventure crafting video. Head on over to Camp by Walmart to watch it now.