16 Ways to Get Angelina’s Pout With Lip Plumpers
What are we to do on the eve of a big event when we are yearning to feel just a little more Angelina Jolie? Bee sting? Bar fight? Three hours of lip tapping? The options are endless. And while they all seem quite alluring, we were hoping for something a little more compact. Eureka. In walks lip plumper. End scene. Standing ovation. We happily introduce you to 16 of our favorite reasons to actually want to rock a fat lip.
1. DuWop Lip Venom ($16): Just shy of letting a baby snake bite you on the mouth, this will get you the same effect with less yack factor.
2. Smashbox O-Plump Intuitive Lip Plumper ($26): A plumper that knows just when we need it, this plumper reads our chemistry and kicks in just in time. That’s some straight-up bestie backup if you ask us.
3. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish ($19): A go-to when you need a plumper that’s packed with pigment, this polish packs so many colors we’ve lost count.
5. Fusion Beauty LipFusion InFATuation ($29): Technology like AmpliFat does not sound good in anything BUT a lip plumper. Word on the street is that 28 days continuous usage gets you a nice pillowy pout. Get your fat lip on.
6. Dr. Perricone Lip Plumper ($35): Fine lines and wrinkles don’t stand a chance with this stuff! There’s no room for lazy collagen here. And with orange sherbert flavor, we can’t disagree.
7. Too Faced Lip Injection ($22): No, no, no. It’s not actually a lip injection! It just feels like one. This will get you a plumpy pucker sans a hefty bill or a metro ride to a plastic surgeon’s office. Sweet.
8. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer ($33): We are addicted to lip plumper! Lucky for us, Dior knows. And knows just what to do about it. Less than luscious lips beware and be gone.
9. Sugar + Butter Lip Exfoliator and Plumper ($25): Jane Iredale has done it again. Seriously. Who thinks of combining exfoliator and plumper? She does. End of story.
10. Soap + Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL ($22): When they say Extreme Plump, they mean extreme plump. Ain’t no half steppin’. Either you’re in. Or you’re out. But you should probably be in.
11. Talika Smile + Kiss Duo ($37): Clearly, we can’t rock lusciously full lips with less than brilliant teeth. That would just be bananas.
12. Laura Mercier Lip Plumper ($30): We never question Laura Mercier. We only thank her for kindly giving us products we want in the colors we need. Every time.
14. Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb ($21): If being too faced means having a color-bombed lip, we’ll take it. Better act quick. Colors are sellin’ out like hotcakes.
What’s your favorite way to strut a fat lip? Go on. Dish the dirt below!