The Best Juice Recipe for Every Zodiac Sign
We all have our favorite cocktail (wait… does rosé count?) but what about a trademark juice? If you find yourself constantly debating between beet-ginger and carrot-apple at your local juice counter, holding up the line and somehow still managing to pick the wrong thing, maybe you should try choosing your juice based on your horoscope. We're sharing 12 juice recipes specific to each astrological sign that'll bring out your divine qualities.
Balance-seeking Libra's corresponding color is green, so this gorgeous green juice is meant to be. It has just the right amount of savory and sweet ingredients to keep the Libra's healthy equilibrium in check. Kale, cucumbers, celery, green apples and pineapple combine to create a truly cohesive cocktail. (via What Molly Made)
You want intense? Passionate and dynamic? Of course you do. You are a Scorpio after all! This Toxic Ninja will satisfy the Scorpio's spirited streak with its spicy blend of citrus, ginger and cayenne. Plus, it'll be sure to ward off any germs that could end up slowing fast-paced Scorpio down. (via Good Nature)
With soothing aloe vera and nourishing orange, this juice has proven itself to be the liquid version of compassionate and thoughtful Pisces. The dreamers of the zodiac, Pisces will also appreciate the unusual combo of ingredients. Drinking aloe vera juice may feel strange, but it will leave the fish sign with super radiant skin. (via Rosalie Ruardy)
Follow us on Pinterest for more healthy recipes!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 13 Leafy Green Dinners That Go Beyond Kale - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Healthy Recipes for On-the-Go Snacking - Brit + Co ›
- Sip on These Healthy Smoothie Recipes With Just 5 Ingredients ... ›
- 20 Sweet (and Healthy!) Butternut Squash Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 35 Easy Lunch Recipes You Can Make in 5 Minutes - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Lightened-Up Desserts That Are Both Decadent AND Diet-Friendly ›
- 30 Low-Carb Dinner Recipes You Can Make in Less Than an Hour ... ›
- 16 *Insanely* Healthy Recipes That Are Delicious - Brit + Co ›