15 *Insanely* Healthy Recipes That Are Delicious
Run, don't walk, to your local Asian market to get the ingredients for this easy shrimp recipe. Serve it with brown rice or cauliflower rice instead of jasmine to lighten it up.
10. Zucchini Nachos
11. Cashew Alfredo
Lighten up your Alfredo sauce by skipping the heavy cream in favor of cashew cream. You can always sub out regular fettucine for zoodles too.
Ditch the white flour and deep-fryer, and reach for almond meal and an air-fryer instead. You'll be surprised how similar this version tastes to conventionally fried chicken and yet it's so much better for you.
Even if you're not keto, it's tough to resist this plate of zoodles, generously garnished with dollops of ricotta and moist chicken meatballs.
(Photos via Brit + Co)
Additional reporting by Yasmein James
This post has been updated.
- 15 Healthy Recipes to Kick Your Hangover's Butt - Brit + Co ›
- 35 Budget-Friendly Meal Ideas to Eat Right All Year Round - Brit + Co ›
- 30 Clean-Eating Dinner Recipe Ideas You Can Make in 30 Minutes ... ›
- 30 Clean-Eating Dinner Recipe Ideas You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less - Brit + Co ›
- 30 Quick, Easy, and Healthy Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 25 Healthy Chia Seed Recipes to Superpower Your Day - Brit + Co ›
- 10 Healthy Foods To Eat For Healing — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- The Best Juice Recipe for Every Zodiac Sign - Brit + Co ›
- 16 Recipes to Help You Detox for Spring - Brit + Co ›