Lo Bosworth Just Leaked Her Secret Moscow Mule Ingredient
We’re nearly halfway through the summer (wah!), which means we’ve got to savor every day we have left and make the most of it while we can. If you’d like some inspiration, you need look no further than celebs such as Lo Bosworth — she’s showing us how to make the It drink of the summer with an extra special ingredient to boot. Sarah Jessica Parker is also making the most of what she’s got, taking full advantage of nature’s provisions while the getting is still good, while Molly Sims found a creative way to beat the heat that will have your mouth watering before you ever even get a taste. Check out all the best celeb innovations this week has to offer below!
1. Amy Sedaris: Amy Sedaris posted a charcuterie plate to put all others to shame in the form of this Barbie meat dress. We’ve got a sneaking suspicion even Lady Gaga would be impressed with this one. The best part? This totally looks like something you can recreate at home with little more than a Barbie, prosciutto and some tinfoil.
2. Jenny Slate: Jenny whipped up a classic Italian meal (perhaps she was cooking for her new man, Chris Evans?), writing, “On my way to cacio e pepe in MA, babies!” Yum! Send some our way, please! PS – is it just us, or is Jenny TOTALLY channeling Baby Houseman from Dirty Dancing here?
3. Beverly Mitchell: The 7th Heaven star was all of us earlier this week, makeup-less and wandering the aisles of a massive IKEA. “Not going to lie, found Ikea a little overwhelming today!” she confessed. “Felt like I was trapped in maze runners! Now I have a lot to build!” Adding the hashtags “#project” and “#playroom” to her caption to clue us in on her DIY endeavor, Beverly also used hashtags to own up to her makeup-free status. Never mind that, girl — you’ve got this!
4. Katie Holmes: Katie continues to show off her artwork, posting this whimsical piece that depicts an angel smelling a bouquet of flowers, along with the simple caption, “Goodnight.”
5. Bella Thorne: Bella fondly recalls how far she’s come in the kitchen, posting this #throwback of herself in action, along with the following: “Throwback to one of my first times learning to cook. I thought it was good…but damn it was pretty bad. Hahaha.” Hey, we all have to start somewhere, right?
6. Rachel Bilson: Rachel poked fun at her own artistic skills, writing, “Either my daughter is the most talented 20 month old in the world or her mommy is the most untalented…#unfortunatelyitsthelatter…#wonderpetsaremyworld.” Erm… impressive, Rach! *crying laughing emoji*
7. Haylie Duff: Forget Starbucks — Haylie Duff is showing us how to make our own iced coffee over on her blog, The Real Girls’ Kitchen. “Sunday morning, brought to you by COFFEE,” she entices us, along with this French press how-to vid.
8. Lo Bosworth: Lo made sure her guests wouldn’t be parched on her watch, concocting these oh-so-summery beverages to quench their thirst. “My friends are en route and these tangy Moscow Mules are waiting for them,” she says. She also spilled the beans about her secret drink weapon. “My secret ingredient: a sweet ginger reduction that swaps out sugar for Splenda zero, making the mixing totally effortless!” Find her recipe and method here. Thanks for the tips, Lo! You’re a gem.
9. Molly Sims: Molly shows off her creative (and adult!) way to beat the heat with these — wait for it — watermelon margarita popsicles. We know: We just screamed internally too. “I love a good popsicle — especially if there’s tequila involved,” she writes. Sounds like our kinda’ woman! Make her ingenious invention at home using the recipe here.
10. Sarah Jessica Parker: SJP excitedly shared her own homegrown grub with no shortage of enthusiasm. “ALL FROM OUR GARDEN!” she writes excitedly. “Yes I’m screaming. More where they came from. Lots more. Which I guess means more caps…” Nice work, Sarah: Those look delicious!
11. Tori Spelling: Tori appealed to our sweet tooth this week, showing off some “confetti blondie pops” over on her blog that practically have us drooling. “How good do these look?” she teases.
How will you spend the rest of your summer? Share your plans with us @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Mike Coppola/Getty)