This Mini Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe Makes Thanksgiving Complete
One thing I love more than PSLs is the pumpkin pie itself. Unfortunately, the coffee drink’s sugar load holds true to this seasonal pie too. Behold: this mini vegan pumpkin pie recipe that tastes delicious, but might actually not be all that bad for you. I’m a major fan of bite-size treats because they’re the perfect portion to curb that sweet tooth without derailing your diet. This is the perfect recipe to bring to a potluck and share with family and friends. There’s something to be thankful for.
makes 24 mini pies
For the crust:
For the filling:
* If you plan on making coconut whipped cream, put the can in the fridge overnight and reserve the hardened cream for the whipped cream and use the liquid for the pie filling!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Break graham cracker into pieces and put in blender or food processor.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients for the crust and pulse until graham crackers are finely ground.
4. Spoon graham cracker mixture in mini cupcake tin.
5. Flatten crust. I found the end of a citrus reamer worked great!
6. Bake crusts for 5 minutes. Place in fridge to cool while making filling.
7. Add all ingredients for filling to blender and blend until smooth.
8. Take crusts out of fridge and spoon in filling.
9. Flatten tops with knife or spatula.
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fork comes out clean from center.
11. Let chill for 2-3 hours or, preferably, overnight.
Add all the ingredients for the crust to a blender or food processor and pulse until finely ground.
Spoon the crust into a mini cupcake tin and press into the bottom of the pan.
Bake for five minutes in the oven, preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Next, add all the ingredients for the filling to a blender and blend until smooth.
Spoon the filling into a pan and flatten the tops with a knife or spatula.
Top these babies with some healthy coconut whipped cream for the ultimate treat!
These are so easy to make and literally the most adorable dessert.
How amazing do these look — seriously?!
Make these for a perfect Thanksgiving treat!