20 Easy Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes You’ll Be Thankful Are Not Pies
It's 2020; changing up Thanksgiving staple dishes is totally cool. The time is now to serve stuffing cups and mashed cauliflower puree, but do you dare go beyond the classic pumpkin or apple pie? The answer is yes. You can always opt for pumpkin pie alternatives. Or, if you'd rather skip the pies altogether, here are some Thanksgiving desserts that break the mold and taste delicious while doing so.
Caramel Pumpkin Magic Bars: Magic bars are proof that most sweet things are better together, and these squares of pumpkin, chocolate, and shredded coconut are no exception. (via Greens & Chocolate)
Follow Brit + Co on Pinterest for more holiday baking ideas and inspiration!
- Dessert Lasagna Might Be JUST What Your Thanksgiving Needs ... ›
- 15 Thanksgiving Cheesecake Recipes That Will Make You Say Bye ... ›
- 21 Googly-Eye Thanksgiving Turkey Treats That Are (Almost) Too ... ›
- 18 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes Guests Will Want to Gobble Up ... ›
- 13 Thanksgiving Desserts You Won't Believe Are Healthy - Brit + Co ›
- 16 No-Bake Thanksgiving Desserts to Give Your Oven a Break - Brit ... ›