Morning Buzz! Chris Pratt’s CRAZY Engagement Ring Upgrade for Anna Faris Will Give You Heart Eyes + More
From some flashy new bling to a sappy love note, check out six of today’s top news items below.
1. Flash bulbs weren’t the only blinding things on the Passengers premiere red carpet! Anna Faris’ beautiful new ring from hubby Chris Pratt also made an appearance, and she told E! News that she was still in shock over the gift. “He just got me this ring. I know. Like two days ago,” she said. “I look [at it] and I’m like, ‘I can’t believe it either!’ He’s an incredibly romantic man and I’m very, very lucky.” We’d say!
2. Blake Lively’s message to hubby Ryan Reynolds after his Walk of Fame ceremony will melt your heart. Last night, Blake and Ryan did something they never do — brought their two young children out to a public event. It was for a good reason, though, as Ryan’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was being revealed. As if we weren’t already swooning at their adorably perfect little family, afterwards, Blake had the sweetest message for her hubby. “Proud is a pitiful word to describe how I felt today,” she wrote on a photo showing her family standing around the star. “@vancityreynolds The permanence of your impact is undeniable …Always has been, but now we have a fancy 🌟to show for it. 😊.” Dying!
3. Kim Kardashian made a rare public appearance to get in the Christmas spirit last night. Since her robbery in October, Kim has stayed out of the spotlight, but last night she was seen at a Christmas party at the Forum in Inglewood, California, thrown by music mogul Irving Azoff’s wife Shelli Azoff. According to People, Kris Jenner accompanied her, and according to the photo from one partygoer, Kim was dressed down in a hoodie and natural-looking makeup. It’s good to see you out and about, Kim!
4. Nick Jonas responding to Selena Gomez’s return to the studio is all of us. Songwriter Justin Tranter posted an Instagram of Selena Gomez potentially making her return to the studio after her hiatus, picturing Selena applying eyeliner with the caption “Music and love.” While this in itself is a wonderful treat, Nick Jonas got in the comments to simply leave the praise hands emoji, perfectly capturing how we all feel.
5. OMG: Rent the Runway’s new NYC flagship store is basically a fantasy closet come to life. Rent the Runway’s designer rental system has already given you a dream closet, even if it’s temporary. But now at their new NYC flagship store, you can ogle and try on clothes before you rent and basically pretend you’re in the ultimate walk-in wardrobe. The tech-friendly environment sorta makes you feel like you’re in Clueless (remember Cher’s outfit picker?), with digital check-ins and a seamless integration of your previous app use into your in-store experience. Literally a dream. Check out more details at their website and visit the gorgeous flagship at 30 W. 15th Street.
6. Quote of the day: “I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections… we need to take action. And we will.” President Obama vows action against Russia for election hacks in a new interview on NPR’s Morning Edition.
Do you have any big pre-Christmas weekend plans? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty)