An exciting new collaboration from Kim and Kanye and some money troubles for Johnny Depp are some of this morning’s top news stories. Check those and more out below.
1. Kim and Kanye are launching a kids’ clothing line together. Kim took to Snapchat last night to have her littlest model North show off some of the pieces. “Hey, where’s our model?” Kim says as North smiles and says: “I’m here!” It was also revealed that North helped design the yellow sequined dress and shearling coat she was wearing. “Northie picked out the colors and the fabric,” according to Kim. So far we don’t know a name or when we can expect the adorbs line, but Kim says it’s “coming soon.” (Photo via Kim Kardashian/Snapchat)
2. Johnny Depp is pretty much broke, due to his $2 million a month spending habit. Yikes! Johnny filed a fraud lawsuit against his former business team this month claiming that “gross mismanagement and sometimes outright fraud” cost him tens of millions, but they’re now counter suing him, claiming that he lives an “ultra-extravagant lifestyle that often knowingly cost Depp in excess of $2 million per month to maintain, which he simply could not afford.” (h/t People, photo via Atsushi Tomura/Getty)
3. The 50 Shades Darker stars turned their ultra-serious love affair into a comedy, and we’re crying laughing. Jamie Dornan went on Ellen to act out a scene the talk show host wrote for a future installment of the franchise, while Dakota Johnson couldn’t keep a straight face as her steamy new movie was turned into a cry-laughing (literally) edition of Mad Lib Theatre with Jimmy Fallon. Of course, it’s easy to find 50 Shades Darker fun on its own because it takes itself soo seriously, but this just takes the LOLs up a notch.
4. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s office took on Fox News and won. Fox had tweeted incorrect information about the Quebec City Mosque shooter, falsely identifying him as being “of Moroccan origin” (there was a bystander who later turned out to be a witness, and he is the man of Moroccan origin they were referring to), and the tweet took off, getting picked up by other outlets and spreading false information through other news stories. Prime Minister Trudeau’s director of communications, Kate Purchase, emailed and asked Fox to remove the tweet after it had been up for more than a day, and they finally did, tweeting that they regretted the error. (Photo via Chris Jackson/Getty)
5. These two goats managed to get their heads stuck in one bucket. This is totally us on Hump Day.
6. Quote of the day: “If she felt strongly about something, or that there was truth to be told, she would do it, no matter the consequences.” Mary Tyler Moore’s husband shares some heartbreaking but motivational words about his late wife. May we all be so fearless!
Do you consider yourself fearless? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)