10 Mountaintop Proposals That Will Take Your Breath Away
Every proposal is memorable, but there’s something about one that happens on a mountain that takes romance to new heights. Picturesque peaks are the perfect place for adventurous couples to feel on top of the world (literally) as they declare their love for each other. The following epic engagements will make you want to grab your S.O., dig out those hiking boots, and head for the great outdoors.
2. Scandinavian Paradise: Okay, this proposal, which took place in Norway, was destined for the books. Just look at that awe-inspiring setting! (via How He Asked)
3. Surprise Engagement: That moment when mushroom hunting turns into popping the question. Bet she did *not* see it coming! (via Joe and Robin)
4. Living on the Edge: Hiking to a gorgeous lookout point is always worth it. But getting a diamond ring at the final destination? Now that’s priceless. (via Liesl Claire Photography)
6. All Dressed Up: A dress this stunning deserves a photo op… or 10. Oh, and that backdrop is pretty nice too. (via How He Asked)
7. Soaring Heights: Here’s proof that that magic moment is only the beginning of a lifelong adventure. (via Fox House Studio)
8. Privacy Please: This secluded peak is about as private (and romantic) as it gets. (via Jon Taylor Sweet)
9. Ladies’ Choice: We can’t decide which we love more — the breathtaking scenery or the blushing groom! (via Cinematic Tide)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)