In honor of National Pecan Day (you knew about that, right?), we are bringing you 14 crunchy and delicious recipes to satisfy your oh-so-nutty cravings. These treats can be enjoyed in a variety of ways — paired with pumpkin, used in paleo pies and twisted into lots of savory recipes. Celebrate your favorite nuts today by whipping up one of these tasty recipes. Whatever meals you’re looking to enhance, these will have you enjoying pecans through breakfast, dinner and even happy hour!
1. Banana-Pecan Amaranth Porridge: Start your morning off right with this warm, hearty pecan-filled breakfast. It’s sure to keep you full throughout your busy morning. (via Naturally Ella)
2. Cinnamon Bun Pecan Pie: Who says you can’t have pie for breakfast? This recipe substitutes cinnamon buns for a regular pie crust. YUM. (Via Oh! Nuts Blog)
3. Pecan Pie Granola: Go the healthier route with this delicious granola recipe. It’s perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or mid-morning snack. (via Dashing Dish)
4. Chicken, Cranberry and Pecan Pizza: You had us at pizza. The combination of cranberry, mozarella and pecan sounds perfectly savory and scrumptious. (via Brown Sugar)
5. Twice-Baked Butternut Squash With Quinoa, Pecans and Parmesan: This dish could be used as a main course, or as side dish combined with another yummy pecan-crusted recipe. (via InquiringChef)
6. Brussels Sprouts Salad With Cranberries, Pecans and Pancetta Croutons: Pancetta-wrapped croutons? Mind. blown. This sweet and savory salad is sure to keep you full through your work day. (via Healthy Recipe Ecstasy)
7. Pecan-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon: Now here’s a quick and healthy option for dinner. With its crunchy, savory flavor, this dish might just become a weeknight regular. (via Yummy Healthy Easy Blog)
8. Bourbon Pecan Pie Ice Cream: Pecan pie ice cream? Yes, please! This treat is sure to get you through the warmest of summer days. (via Brit + Co)
9. Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie Cupcakes: With a butter pecan frosting, these cute cupcakes are the right amount of creamy, sweet and boozy. ( via Half Baked Harvest)
10. Coconut Pecan Chocolate Caramel Bars: It’s like all of our fave sweet flavors got together and made one delectable dessert baby. (via Keepin’ It Kind)
11. Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies: These cookies are pure buttery, sweet goodness. (via The Recipe Rebel)
12. Salty Whiskey Pecan Cocktail Milkshake: Carmel and Whiskey? We’re in! (via Sugar and Charm)
13. Hummingbird Cocktail: This cocktail almost looks too pretty to drink (keyword: almost). (via Girl Chef)
14. Pecan Pie Jello Shots: This is not your Grandma’s pecan pie recipe. They may not be safe for your family’s Thanksgiving dinner, but these Jello shots are sure to liven up your next party. (via That’s So Michelle)
Do you have a favorite pecan recipe? Please let us know in the comments!