Everyone wants to be the hostess with the mostess, but sometimes it can be a challenge to accommodate your guests’ allergies and dietary restrictions. That’s why we’ve found the tastiest gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, vegan, paleo and raw pies sure to please everyone sitting at your Thanksgiving table. This holiday season, don’t let any food allergies come between your guests and their pie.
1. Paleo Pumpkin Pie: Your paleo pals will be pleasantly surprised to learn they can feast on this pie, which features an almond-flour crust, raisins, coconut and an out-of-this-world creamy filling. (via The Healthy Foodie)
2. Gluten-Free and Vegan Apple Pie: It’ll be hard for your vegan friends to resist this homemade apple pie, made with Granny Smith apples and a gluten-free crust. (via Allergy Free Alaska)
3. Raw Pumpkin Pie Cups: These bite-sized cups are an excellent option for any Thanksgiving cocktail party. (via Cara’s Cravings)
4. Gluten-Free and Paleo Pecan Pie: Maple syrup, maple sugar and gelatin replace corn syrup in this tasty pecan pie. (via Deliciously Organic)
5. Gluten-Free and Vegan Pumpkin Pie: Dates, pecans, walnuts and coconut oil make for a killer pie crust that will have guests coming back for seconds and thirds. (via Teaspoon)
6. Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake: Cashew “cheese” easily replaces cream cheese in this vegan pie, making it a delicious choice for your dairy-free friends. (via Lands and Flavors)
7. Grain-Free Apple Pie: The grain-free crumbles atop this apple pie are calling your name. Grab some coconut and almonds, and you can answer their calling. (via Deliciously Organic)
8. Vegan Cranberry Pear Pie: Vegan margarine is the secret ingredient in the crust of this delicious vegan pie. (via Savoring Spoon)
9. Paleo Chocolate Pecan Pie: Spice up your pecan pie with some chocolate this year. The best part? No need to artfully arrange the pecans on top. (via Our Paleo Life)
10. Vegan Mini Pies: Since these pies are tiny, they don’t take as long to cool — that’s enough reason for us to make them. (via Love and Lemons)
11. Gluten-Free and Vegan Sweet Potato Mousse Pie: Cashews and sweet potatoes join forces in this vegan mousse pie. (via An Unrefined Vegan)
12. Raw Vegan Pecan Pie: With this no bake pie, you’ll have plenty of room in your oven for all your Thanksgiving sides. (via Food52)
Will you be serving any of these desserts this Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments!