10 New Beauty Products to Add to Your Routine ASAP
Just like *that* and it’s November! I’m still hanging on to summer (bronzy glow, please don’t go…!) but totally embracing all that comes with this mega-chill season that’s upon us. From fall layering strategies to Thanksgiving nail art, our heads are already spinning with autumn-centric everything, but we’re ready for more. Check out these brand new beauty products debuting this season — from curling irons to clarifying moisturizers, this list will keep you flawless and fab this fall.
1. BEACHWAVER Co. Curling Iron with Swarovski Crystals ($250): If you’re looking for Victoria’s Secret waves, this is your product (come mid-November when it launches). I am a big fan of this rotating curling iron (it’s the only way I can curl my hair, TBH), so this sparkly Swarovski offering is definitely worth it — especially with the holidays right around the corner. The crystals look so pretty on the side of the iron! This tool does all the work for you, so you can have truly fuss-free, gorgeous locks in a flash.
2. EVER Polish Lemon Sugar Body Scrub ($40): This brand new body scrub from EVER is EVERYTHING ;) Seriously though, this stuff smells like a straight-up cookie but also manages to leave your skin feeling incredibly silky and smooth. It sloughs off dead cells while revealing brighter, more even-toned skin underneath, which is crucial as we head into the drier season.
3. SANDOVAL Noel ($60): Want to feel all the upcoming winter vibes? Go on and getcha some of this super aromatic fragrance blend that features notes of clove, rosewater and benzoin — basically, it’s a holiday in a super chic bottle. Spritz yourself and your surroundings to evoke chill feels and #allthesmells.
4. Artis Digit 5 Brush Set Collection ($185): I’m obsessed AF with these weird makeup brushes, and trust me — once you try them, you will be too. You’re supposed to hold them like a paintbrush (instead of a pencil) to give you more control and better define your look. Beyond their impressive results, these babies look mighty fine sitting on your vanity.
5. Tata Harper Clarifying Moisturizer ($105): As a huge Tata Harper fangirl, I was thrilled to get to listen to her talk about her skincare line at Credo Beauty a few weeks ago. She talked about how she couldn’t find skin care products that were up to her standards, so she created them herself. Her latest offering — the clarifying moisturizer — was made with the intention to help adults with oily, congested skin. I’m alllll about it. This moisturizer leaves your complexion super smooth and matte, making it the perfect makeup primer.
6. LITE + CYCLE Essential Oil Perfume ($58): These roll-on perfumes are *almost* too pretty to wear — seriously, they would look gorgeous posted up on your vanity. That said, they’re perfect for on-the-go gals who want to smell bright (these perfumes come in three fresh scents) but still value the benefits of aromatherapy. 100 percent pure essential oils are the key to these scents, so you can be sure that you’re arming yourself with the best of the best!
7. 100% PURE Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick ($29): As truly natural lipsticks, these new offerings from 100% PURE pack serious pigment in a semi-matte finish that won’t dry your lips out — promise! Personally, I’m blown away by the next-level colors this line offers up (THAT PURPLE THO). It’s tricky to find the perfect balance between a dialed-up pigment and hydration, and this line of lipsticks delivers just that.
8. PAUL & JOE Hand Cream ($15): Toss one of these adorable hand creams into your purse and get ready to have hands that are prepared to stand up to cold weather! This is one of my go-to products when my hands feel super dry from the weather (which is, like, now) because the formula isn’t greasy — this factor alone keeps me coming back to this hand cream. Beyond that, the packaging is insanely cute and the fragrance isn’t overpowering.
9. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Beauty on the Go ($25): As a fan of the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream ($45) — weird name, yes I know — I was thrilled to hear that a new kit debuted featuring a mini size of the cream and a lip butter. The reason I love this product is because of its super summery scent and the mega-hydrating formula it offers, so the fact that the cream and lip balm are sold together (for a significantly discounted price) is bomb. This is currently my favorite lip balm — it is SO GOOD!
10. Frank Body Babe Island Kit ($40): You can pick up this all-in-one kit on November 7, and you def want to if you’re still hanging on to those summer vibes (like me!). This good-for-your-skin kit contains a brand new body balm that smells just like coconut and a natural scrub that’s made from coconut and coffee — yum! Slather these products on and relax as you’re instantly transported back to wherever you vacationed over the summer.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.