10 New Beauty Products to Add to Your Routine ASAP
Just like *that* and it’s November! I’m still hanging on to summer (bronzy glow, please don’t go…!) but totally embracing all that comes with this mega-chill season that’s upon us. From fall layering strategies to Thanksgiving nail art, our heads are already spinning with autumn-centric everything, but we’re ready for more. Check out these brand new beauty products debuting this season — from curling irons to clarifying moisturizers, this list will keep you flawless and fab this fall.
1. BEACHWAVER Co. Curling Iron with Swarovski Crystals ($250): If you’re looking for Victoria’s Secret waves, this is your product (come mid-November when it launches). I am a big fan of this rotating curling iron (it’s the only way I can curl my hair, TBH), so this sparkly Swarovski offering is definitely worth it — especially with the holidays right around the corner. The crystals look so pretty on the side of the iron! This tool does all the work for you, so you can have truly fuss-free, gorgeous locks in a flash.
2. EVER Polish Lemon Sugar Body Scrub ($40): This brand new body scrub from EVER is EVERYTHING ;) Seriously though, this stuff smells like a straight-up cookie but also manages to leave your skin feeling incredibly silky and smooth. It sloughs off dead cells while revealing brighter, more even-toned skin underneath, which is crucial as we head into the drier season.
3. SANDOVAL Noel ($60): Want to feel all the upcoming winter vibes? Go on and getcha some of this super aromatic fragrance blend that features notes of clove, rosewater and benzoin — basically, it’s a holiday in a super chic bottle. Spritz yourself and your surroundings to evoke chill feels and #allthesmells.
4. Artis Digit 5 Brush Set Collection ($185): I’m obsessed AF with these weird makeup brushes, and trust me — once you try them, you will be too. You’re supposed to hold them like a paintbrush (instead of a pencil) to give you more control and better define your look. Beyond their impressive results, these babies look mighty fine sitting on your vanity.
5. Tata Harper Clarifying Moisturizer ($105): As a huge Tata Harper fangirl, I was thrilled to get to listen to her talk about her skincare line at Credo Beauty a few weeks ago. She talked about how she couldn’t find skin care products that were up to her standards, so she created them herself. Her latest offering — the clarifying moisturizer — was made with the intention to help adults with oily, congested skin. I’m alllll about it. This moisturizer leaves your complexion super smooth and matte, making it the perfect makeup primer.
6. LITE + CYCLE Essential Oil Perfume ($58): These roll-on perfumes are *almost* too pretty to wear — seriously, they would look gorgeous posted up on your vanity. That said, they’re perfect for on-the-go gals who want to smell bright (these perfumes come in three fresh scents) but still value the benefits of aromatherapy. 100 percent pure essential oils are the key to these scents, so you can be sure that you’re arming yourself with the best of the best!
7. 100% PURE Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick ($29): As truly natural lipsticks, these new offerings from 100% PURE pack serious pigment in a semi-matte finish that won’t dry your lips out — promise! Personally, I’m blown away by the next-level colors this line offers up (THAT PURPLE THO). It’s tricky to find the perfect balance between a dialed-up pigment and hydration, and this line of lipsticks delivers just that.
8. PAUL & JOE Hand Cream ($15): Toss one of these adorable hand creams into your purse and get ready to have hands that are prepared to stand up to cold weather! This is one of my go-to products when my hands feel super dry from the weather (which is, like, now) because the formula isn’t greasy — this factor alone keeps me coming back to this hand cream. Beyond that, the packaging is insanely cute and the fragrance isn’t overpowering.
9. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Beauty on the Go ($25): As a fan of the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream ($45) — weird name, yes I know — I was thrilled to hear that a new kit debuted featuring a mini size of the cream and a lip butter. The reason I love this product is because of its super summery scent and the mega-hydrating formula it offers, so the fact that the cream and lip balm are sold together (for a significantly discounted price) is bomb. This is currently my favorite lip balm — it is SO GOOD!
10. Frank Body Babe Island Kit ($40): You can pick up this all-in-one kit on November 7, and you def want to if you’re still hanging on to those summer vibes (like me!). This good-for-your-skin kit contains a brand new body balm that smells just like coconut and a natural scrub that’s made from coconut and coffee — yum! Slather these products on and relax as you’re instantly transported back to wherever you vacationed over the summer.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)