12 No-Bake Holiday Desserts for When You Start Running Out of Time
TBH, the holidays are fun, but they can get *super* busy: In a single day, you might be shopping for gifts, choosing the perfect holiday outfit and sending out holiday greetings to your loved ones. Suddenly, it’s 6pm and you’re supposed to be at a potluck in an hour, dessert in hand. These 12 no-bake desserts are perfect for those days that just don’t seem to have enough hours — whip ’em up in no time and then act like you slaved all day. We’ll never tell.
1. Puppy Chow Truffles: Who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate? These bite-sized treats will have everyone sitting and staying, just to get another. “Frost” yours with a little powdered sugar, and you’re ready to go. (via Strawberry Blondie Kitchen)
2. Red Velvet Cheesecake: To make this cheesecake, layer Oreo bits, red velvet cheesecake filling and vanilla whipped topping. Your guests will be begging you for the recipe after just one bite. (via Jelly Toast)
3. Turtle Rice Krispie Treats: Take a basic Rice Krispie Treat to the next level with turtle topping: Melt caramel and milk in the microwave and spread over the uncut treats. Then, drizzle with chocolate and add chopped pecans for a dessert you can’t turn down. (via The Recipe Critic)
4. S’mores Bars: Instead of roasting marshmallows by the fire this season, make these s’mores bars instead. Since you’ve probably been making s’mores since you were a kid, these will be *way* easy to make: Toast them in the oven first, and then chill them in the fridge to set the chocolate. (via Annie’s Noms)
5. Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter Bars: If you have a sweet and salty tooth, this is the no-bake dessert for you. Whip up a batch of these bars in just 15 minutes and take them to any holiday party on the agenda. (via Ghirardelli)
6. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars: These vegan and gluten-free treats are perfect for any party because all of your guests will be able to enjoy. Finally, a cookie dough recipe you don’t have to feel bad about. (via Vegan Richa)
7. White Chocolate Thin Mints: Thin Mints just upped their game in a serious way. Dip them in white chocolate and add crushed candy canes to make them even more decadent and delicious. (via The View from Great Island)
8. Christmas Cheesecakes: Stemless wine glasses don’t just have to be for wine. Layer graham cracker and cheesecake filling, then top off with crushed peppermint for a festive dessert that takes almost no time. (via Bake Play Smile)
11. Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles: Peanut butter and Oreos in truffle form is just as delightful as it sounds. And guess what? You only need three ingredients for this recipe. It doesn’t get any better than that. (via The Cottage Market)
How delish are these sweets? Follow us on Pinterest for more “baking” recipes.