12 Simple No-Bake Desserts to Whip Up This Weekend
Nothing ties up a delicious dinner party better than a killer dessert. It’s the last thing people will taste, which means it’s the part they will remember the best. That may seem like a lot of pressure, but it doesn’t have to be. No-bake desserts to the rescue! While all the burners on your stovetop are full and your oven is working overtime, you can still whip up a dessert worth gabbing over. Keep reading for 12 no-bake desserts guaranteed to satisfy.
2. Cheesecake Parfaits: From the sweet graham cracker crumbs to the tangy blackberry topping, this parfait is a great time-saving dessert that is as pleasing to the taste buds as it is to the eye. (via Dessert for Two)
3. Chocolate Cookie Pops: These cookie pops are made with Oreos and cream cheese and then covered in melted chocolate and your choice of toppings. Try toasted coconut or more crushed cookie bits to mix it up. (via Just a Taste)
4. Peach Caramel Blondie Cheesecake: The star of this dessert is the sliced peaches that are simmered in cinnamon and brown sugar before being poured on top of a sweet caramel cheesecake. (via Life, Love and Sugar)
6. Nutella Berry Crostini: Both an appetizer and a dessert, these Nutella-topped crostini deliver sweet and savory flavors. Sprinkle with sea salt and top with fresh mint and dig in. (via Deliciously Yum)
7. Raspberry and White Chocolate Tart: Prepare this tart in a springform pan, in a pre-made pie shell or as mini tartlets. Either way, the lighter-than-air mascarpone filling and fresh berry topping will have you coming back for seconds. (via Eat in Dine Out)
8. Chocolate Pecan Squares: Raw, paleo and totally delicious, these bars are the ideal combination of salty + sweet without being a huge calorie bomb. This is one dessert you can feel good about. (via Peachy Palate)
10. Chocolate Almond Milk Panna Cotta: This creamy, smooth dessert is halfway between pudding and custard. Eat straight from the ramekin or get fancy and invert on a plate and dust with chocolate shavings. (via Baked by an Introvert)
11. Turtle Cookies: These cookies are so good and so chewy, no one will ever believe they never touched the oven. Make a small indent in each cookie before spreading the caramel sauce to make sure it doesn’t slide right off. (via The Recipe Rebel)
12. Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake: A hazelnut mousse dresses up this seemingly simple no-bake chocolate cheesecake and makes it both rich and decadent. Just be sure to let it chill for one hour before slicing. (via Sweet Boake)
Which one of these no-bake desserts will you try first? Leave a comment and let us know how it goes!