This Nude Mani Trend Is About to Take Over *All* Your Feeds
If there’s one thing we can count on, it’s the fact that nude nails go with just about *everything*. Whether it’s with floral frocks or neon clothes for spring, this minimalist mani style has a way of keeping us looking pretty and polished without upstaging our thoughtfully curated attire. In a season filled with mass amounts of weddings, BBQs and national holidays, we’re gonna need nails that are just as versatile as our ever-changing style. This summer, instead of power clashing with some craaazy nail art, let’s go for a more chic and subdued style. Scroll through these 12 #flawless nude nail manicures and find the *perf* style to go with all of your summer looks.
2. Meh Nails: Radiate your too-cool-to-care attitude with nails that are just as expressive as the rolling of your eyes. These “meh nails” will serve as the perfect playful style to wear to all your fanciest functions this season. Plus, they’re a great conversation starter. (via Sephora)
View this post on Instagram
Pastel thin French tips! I used most colors from @deborahlippmann's Spring 2014 collection to achieve this look ______ ✨tutorial has been posted✨ ______ Products used: @deborahlippmann Khaki: "Shifting Sands" Blue: "Blue Orchid" Mint: Flowers in Her Hair" Green: "Spring Buds" Yellow: "Build Me Up Buttercup" Topcoat: "HK Girl" @glistenandglow1
A post shared by Amy Tran (@amyytran) on
4. PastelTips: While French manicures have always been a go-to for keeping things clean and classic, it’s time to spice things up this summer season by incorporating a hint of color. Gradually change shades for an ombre-like effect to your whimsical manicure.
5. Edgy Moon: If geometric designs are your jam, you’ll love this subtle half-moon style. Pair these nude nails with geometric jewel tones to give the look that elevated regal appeal. (via So Nailicious)
6. Nude + Navy Florals: What’s a summer without a touch of florals? If you’re looking to mix in some darker tones with your nude manicure, playfully add some floral designs (using both colors) as a way to soften and blend your contrasting color scheme. (via Lulu’s)
View this post on Instagram
Happy first day of Autumn!🍃🍁🍂How pretty are these white lace nails?😍 I had the idea and I didn't know how they would turn out but I love them! 🎥YOUTUBE TUTORIAL IS UP!😆🎥 I used: @opi_products Bubble Bath White Acrylic Paint @winstonia_store #000 Kolinsky Brush @sechenails Seche Vite All polishes are from @hbbeautybar | 15% off with code nailsbycambria #firstdayoffall
A post shared by NAILS BY CAMBRIA (@nailsbycambria) on
7. Nude Lace: Whether you’re a bridesmaid or an honored guest embracing that classic wedding style, you must add some lacey art to your perfectly polished nails. Whether you go black or white, it will bring a little more class to your outfit.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Eerika (@nailedbyeerika) on
8. Glitter: Up the wow factor of your simple style by adding a single, eye-catching glittery nail. This look is perfect if you’re attending a formal event and want to subtly match your nails with your sparkly dress to pull the look together.
9. Chalk Mani: Colorblocking is your BFF when it comes to your next standout summer nail style. Wear your nude nails with a pop of color for a look that embraces the vibrant shades of summer. (via Sephora)
11. Negative Space: Take your nude nails to the next level by pairing your neutral colors with a negative-space style. Just remember to alternate pink and nude tones to keep the look from being too basic. (via Popsugar)
12. Evil Eye: In many cultures, the evil eye serves as a symbol of protection. Give your nails a deeper meaning with a mani that wards off evil spirits. Plus, it’s just plain cute!
Are you into *all* the nail trends? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)