20 Silly Office Supplies Guaranteed to Make You Smile
Whether you love your job or not, some days at the office are just long. In preparation for those days (and just because they are fun), we found 30 quirky, guaranteed-to-make-you-smile office supplies. There are animals galore, notepads that are a touch snarky, and of course a few great 90s throwbacks. What more could you want?
2. Fred DESK DONUT Push Pin Holder ($13): How cute is this gadget that turns your pushpins into an *adorable* donut? Such a smart way to keep them all organized.
3. Unknown Portable Mini Shredder ($12): No need to get a noisy (and dangerous) shredder, this design-y hand-cranked one will look much better on (or under) your desk.
4. Kikkerland Animal Rhino Eraser ($10): You definitely need this bright red rhino eraser on your desk, especially since a portion of the sales go to the Center for Biological Diversity to help endangered species.
5. Generic Magic Rubix Cube Pencil Holder ($20): Add a little bit of of retro fun to your desk with this throwback pencil holder.
6. Give Simple USB Utility Charge Tool ($24): One charger to rule them all. No matter your device, you can stay powered up with this pocket-knife inspired gadget.
8. Knock Knock ‘While You Were’ Sticky ($7): No longer just while you were out, this sticky note is a bit more honest. While you were cruising on the internet? Nailed it.
9. Kikkerland Dino Memo Holder ($11): They say elephants never forget, so it’s a good idea to have this organizer hold your bills, letters, and other important mail.
10. Zazzle Cassette Tape Illustrated Notes ($9): Throwback alert! If you’re pining for the days of mix tapes (taped off the radio, no less), these sticky notes are for you. It’s not like they can make a Spotify playlist notepad, right?
12. Paper Source Fast Food Eraser Set ($8): Finally! Fast food you can feel good about. These mini erasers are the perfect way to fix those mistakes.
13. Container Store 50/50 Pencils ($12): We love the fact that you’ll get double the shades with this colored pencil set! Our notebooks will never look the same again.
14. Kikkerland Camera Pencil Sharpener ($18+): Photography buffs (analog or digital) will appreciate this pencil sharpener modeled after a vintage camera.
15. Cub Bunny Desk Organiser ($31): We love that the scissors are this adorable bunny’s ears. You need him on your desk, now. Hop to it!
16. Mochi Things Better Together Note Pouch ($57): If you need to take your office on the go, this is the perfect accessory for you. It will fit your laptop, notepads, iPad, pens, and more.
17. Semikolon Sticky Tab Markers ($12): Label different sections of your notebooks with these sticky tabs. Just think of it as color blocking your notes.
18. Mochi Things Large Monthly Planner ($15): If you need to write out your schedule, try this monthly planner notebook. We love that it’s a blank canvas that you can start anytime you want.
19. Mochi Tree The Giving Tree Sticky Note Set ($13): While you won’t be able to tell how many notes you have left by counting the rings, you’ll be able to tell as your tree stump slowly gets shorter.
20. Paper Source Fortune Notes ($8): For those work days that require a little extra luck, this 100-sheet mini sheet set with a fortune cookie eraser will give you the dash of inspo you (or your coworker) needs!