10 Pretty Ways to Organize Your Pantry
Is it just us, or is a gorgeous pantry just like an invitation to cook up a masterpiece or finally host that dinner party? Whether you have a walk-in pantry or are dealing with more of an open-shelving situation, a pretty pantry goes beyond just storage space. We generally don’t spend much time thinking about how to decorate a pantry, but just a few little updates like colorful containers and labeled jars can go a long way in creating your dream space Here are stylish ideas on how to strike organizational bliss by putting your beautiful items on display and creating a neat arrangement of your daily essentials.
1. Add Some Metallics: Nothing adds a touch of glam like a bit of copper in your pantry. We made these shakers in just a couple minutes, but you could make even bigger jars if you wanted. (via Brit + Co)
2. DIY Etched Glass Jars: Forget printing and trimming sticker labels — etch your jars with this super easy method. (via Brit + Co)
3. Organized Shelves: We love the country charm of this neat shelving and wallpaper combo. Keep staples in labeled containers, and you’ll have everything you need for that next cooking adventure within arms’ reach. (via Classy Clutter)
4. Labeled Jars: Anyone can perk up some inexpensive containers with white marker. The quick trick will make even the smallest of spaces can look neat and roomy. (via Farmhouse on Boone)
5. Categorical Organization: Lose all the ugly cardboard boxes and mismatched containers. Use uniform bins to categorize like items next to each other (i.e. flour with the baking supplies and soy sauce with condiments). (via Unsophisticook)
6. Think Tall: A tall space can feel overwhelming — until you you organize it smartly with baskets and bins. (via Refresh Restyle)
7. Drawers for Days: Have more drawer space than shelf space? No worries; put stickers on each drawer so you know what’s inside without opening them. (via Almost Makes Perfect)
8. Free Printable Labels: Penmanship not your thing? These labels are ready to print and apply to all your pantry staples, from arborio rice to quinoa. (via The Creative Bite)
9. More Labels: We made our own colorful labels for you to stick on your pantry essentials. (via Brit + Co)
10. Chalkboard Bins: If your pantry inventory changes a lot, you’ll love these chalkboard bins. You can change the labels whenever you want and even use drawings instead of words. (via Cherished Bliss)
What are your tips for keeping an organized pantry? Share your thoughts with us on Twitter!
Additional reporting by Sara Cagle