Make Your Own Wallpaper With Rebel Walls
Wallpaper typically makes us think of the unicorn print in our childhood bedroom. Also, the floral in the bathroom. The pastel abstract brush strokes in the foyer. The country-style in the kitchen. The modern wallpaper rock stars at Rebel Walls have changed all of that. They’ve created a library of amazing wallpapers for any room in the house — and, best part, you can actually custom create your own wallpaper or mural with stock photos or your own uploaded photography and designs. We had a hard time choosing favorites from their site (they’re all so rad), but check out a few below!
1. Blackboard: The look of a chalkboard wall without the mess.
3. Welcome to the Jungle: LET US LIVE IN THAT JUNGLE.
4. Happy Cloud: Put this in your home office to bring the outside inside!
6. Ribbon: Stripes, stripes and more stripes.
7. CMYK – Mint: Pick your favorite color (and corresponding CMYK number) to decorate like a graphic designer. Or just choose one of their ready-made, on-trend colors for 2014.
8. Radient: The rustic vintage finish on this wallpaper is almost as cute as the vintage suitcases and the sofa. We’ll take ’em all.
10. Dream Weaver: Black, white and beautiful all over.
11. Battered Wall: The story behind this one is great — it’s actually a photo of a real (amazing) wall at a neighborhood cafe near Rebel Walls HQ!
12. Bellewood: Um, we might’ve saved the best for last. Yup… obsessed.
Have an image or a design you’d like to make into wallpaper? Share it with us on Instagram and be sure to tag @britandco.