Would you believe that you can cook tender, finger-licking-good ribs at home whether you have access to a grill , smoker , slow cooker or none of the above? It’s true — all you need is an oven and some time! We’ve rounded up 16 of the best rib recipes from around the web that are sure to satisfy; no matter your meat preference — beef, pork, lamb or faux — there’s a recipe for you.
3. Ian Knauer’s Sticky Balsamic Ribs : A remarkably flexible recipe that results in tender-yet-sturdy ribs. The sweet-and-tangy balsamic glaze will definitely have you licking your fingers! (via Food52 )
7. Cumin Glazed Ribs With Peach Avocado Salsa : As if cumin-scented dry rubbed ribs brushed with a slick of cumin-lime-honey glaze weren’t tempting enough, these also call for a fresh spicy-sweet salsa to serve alongside. (via In Sock Monkey Slippers )
9. Hickory Smoked Bourbon Spare Ribs With Smashed Rosemary Yukon Gold Potatoes and Sautéed Rainbow Chard : Make all three recipes and you’ll have one incredible meal — perfect for your next get together! (via Shea Evans )
15. Fall-Off-The-Bone Slow Cooker Ribs : No time to sit around tending a grill for hours on end? Check out these streamlined slow cooker ribs — a quick blast on the grill just before serving lends just enough charred barbecue flavor. (via Southern Bite )
16. Pulled Pork Sandwich with Coleslaw and Pickles : With all these rib recipes, you’re bound to have some leftovers. Shred the meat and transform them into a whole new dish with this tasty sandwich recipe. (via Katie at the Kitchen Door )
How do you like your ribs? Sweet, spicy, tangy, smoked or …? Let’s talk all about ribs and any regional style preferences in the comments!