The 16 Best Rib Recipes for Your Next Cookout
Would you believe that you can cook tender, finger-licking-good ribs at home whether you have access to a grill, smoker, slow cooker or none of the above? It’s true — all you need is an oven and some time! We’ve rounded up 16 of the best rib recipes from around the web that are sure to satisfy; no matter your meat preference — beef, pork, lamb or faux — there’s a recipe for you.
3. Ian Knauer’s Sticky Balsamic Ribs: A remarkably flexible recipe that results in tender-yet-sturdy ribs. The sweet-and-tangy balsamic glaze will definitely have you licking your fingers! (via Food52)
7. Cumin Glazed Ribs With Peach Avocado Salsa: As if cumin-scented dry rubbed ribs brushed with a slick of cumin-lime-honey glaze weren’t tempting enough, these also call for a fresh spicy-sweet salsa to serve alongside. (via In Sock Monkey Slippers)
9. Hickory Smoked Bourbon Spare Ribs With Smashed Rosemary Yukon Gold Potatoes and Sautéed Rainbow Chard: Make all three recipes and you’ll have one incredible meal — perfect for your next get together! (via Shea Evans)
15. Fall-Off-The-Bone Slow Cooker Ribs: No time to sit around tending a grill for hours on end? Check out these streamlined slow cooker ribs — a quick blast on the grill just before serving lends just enough charred barbecue flavor. (via Southern Bite)
16. Pulled Pork Sandwich with Coleslaw and Pickles: With all these rib recipes, you’re bound to have some leftovers. Shred the meat and transform them into a whole new dish with this tasty sandwich recipe. (via Katie at the Kitchen Door)
How do you like your ribs? Sweet, spicy, tangy, smoked or …? Let’s talk all about ribs and any regional style preferences in the comments!