10 Rosé Desserts Every Wine Lover *Needs* to Try This Summer
Look, we all love the many flavors and colors of rosé, but sometimes you just don’t feel like drinking wine (okay, it doesn’t happen super often, but still…). What’s a rosé-lover to do during these dry spells? Luckily, there are dessert recipes for that. Seriously! Check out these 11 rosé desserts, which range in booziness from utterly intoxicating to totally innocent.
1. Basil Panna Cotta With Rosé-Poached Apricots: Yep, this recipe is fancy, but it’s also delightfully simple. The ingredients, like heavy cream, apricots, rosé, milk, sugar, and basil, are sweet and wholesome. (via Katie at the Kitchen Door)
2. Wine Gummy Bears: You only need three ingredients to make these adorable boozy gummy bears: Wine, sugar, and gelatin. Of course, if you want your gummies to be bear-shaped, a mold will definitely help. (via Kirbie’s Cravings)
3. Raspberry Rosé Popsicles: In case you haven’t already heard, frosé (frozen rosé) is most DEFINITELY a thing. And the most delicious example we can think of are these uber-cute popsicles. (via Three Olives Branch)
4. Rosé Champagne Mug Cake: The now-famous mug cake comes together in minutes, and literally bakes in your microwave. This iteration involves sugar, rosé, Champagne extract (yep, that’s a thing), and heavy whipping cream. (via Kirbie’s Cravings)
5. Raspberry Rosé Wine Cupcakes: Talk about having your cake and eating it too. These prettily pink cupcakes feature a rosé-infused frosting, something that basically fulfills all of our wants and dreams. (via Completely Delicious)
6. Mini Rosé Wine Toasting Cakes: Perfect for any party or get-together, these toasting cakes are meant to accompany a Champagne toast. Pro tip: Be prepared — these bad boys need to freeze in their moulds overnight. (via Sprinkle Bakes)
7. Rosé Wine Gumdrops: Who said gumdrops were only for Christmastime? These summer-appropos drops would be perfect for a ladies’ night or bridal shower. This is another recipe that calls for a special mould. (via Betsylife)
9. Raspberry Rosé Wine Slushies: This is one of the boozier items on our list. And by the way, if you’re more of a strawberry fan, feel free to use that fruit in place of raspberries (though you definitely don’t need to). (via Always Order Dessert)
10. Dry Rosé Sorbet: This incredibly refreshing treat is about as good as it gets. FYI, though there’s no cream of any kind involved, you will need an ice cream maker to make this delicious concoction. Bonus points for the mint garnish. (via How Sweet Eats)
Follow us on Pinterest for more refreshing dessert ideas!