Spring is almost here! Which means it’s time to start bringing the outdoors in and sprucing up your space with springtime decor after a long, cold winter. And thankfully, you don’t have to dig too far. We’ve collected some of our fave earthy elements from the B+C Shop into our NEW Down To Earth collection.
Inspired by earthy elements like gemstones, vegetation, wood, rocks and metals, we’ve dug up a collection of items that we think you’ll love, naturally. We’ve got air plants, wooden utensils, terrariums, gemstone prints, onyx jewelry, soap stones and the like to bring out your inner earth goddess.
But wait! Before you go, we’ve dug up 11 finds from the new collection. Make sure to take a quick peek at some of our fave Down To Earth items below.
1. Crystal Ring Holder Dish ($23): This crystal-inspired dish is the perfect addition to your dresser as a catchall for all your favorite jewelry pieces.
2. Hexagon Beeswax Candles ($30): You’ll get at least 18 hours’ worth of mood lighting with these pure natural beeswax candles.
3. Bamboo Utensil Set ($15): Do like the pandas do and chew up these bamboo utensils before they’re gone. Or something like that. :)
4. Mini Cork Planter ($25): A corky home for your succulents and cacti. Nature calls when you add this mini planter to your desk or kitchen sill.
5. Neon Diamond Throw Pillow ($32): A gem of a throw pillow to add color and pattern to neutral home decor palettes.
6. Cactus + Succulent Print ($28): Add the perfect pop of perennial greens to your walls with this desert-themed 12×16 graphic.
7. Adele Bangle Set ($30): Three skinny wood bangles, hand-painted, to bring out the earth goddess in all of us.
8. Macrame Hanging Planter Kit ($25): Add something bright (and alive!) to your home. This kit has all the supplies you need to make a pretty springtime planter.
9. Geometry Coasters ($6): Grab these recycled chipboard coasters to add a pop of color to your tabletop. Cheers!
10. Walnut Mini Knot Planter ($32): Why knot? This mini conifer wood planter comes with an oh-so-fitting little air plant.
11. Antler Necklace ($88): Oh deer, this is one of our faves around here! This rustic gold necklace will have your friends wild with envy.
What’s your favorite Down To Earth find? Give us the deets in the comments section below.