10 Organization Essentials to Keep Clutter at Bay
Now that the holidays are way, way over, we’re squarely back in everyday life (womp womp). That means organizing your clutter that accumulated during the whirlwind of dinners, parties and present exchanges. If you’ve got to do an organization overhaul (hey, we all have to at one time or another), there’s no reason you shouldn’t get creative and make your organization pretty. Here are 10 stylish essentials that’ll make you look forward to putting things in their place.
1. Seletti North America Pantone Metal Storage Box in Emerald ($22): Pantone is the global authority on color, so it’s no surprise their colorful organizer is on point. This emerald beauty is a design staple that looks good on any desk and makes decluttering all the more fashionable.
4. Keysmart 2.0 Key Organizer ($20): Nothing is safe from chaos, even your keys. If your key chain is in disarray, this Keysmart organizer is the answer to your prayers — it condenses up to four keys into one tiny place.
5. This Is Ground Cordito Cord and Plug Rollup ($49): From headphones to chargers of all shapes and sizes, these days, we’ve all got more cords that we know what to do with. Keep ’em untangled, all in one place and looking fly in this gilded organizer.
6. Maika Maze Recycled Fold and Snap XL Bucket ($52): If you’ve got a few extra throw blankets piled up beside your couch or some old clothes sitting in the bottom of your closet that you aren’t quite ready to part with, this fold-and-snap bag is perfect. It keeps everything organized in one place, reducing visible clutter and the stress that comes with it.
7. Iskelter Classic Station ($30): This classic station proves that there’s nothing too small to keep organized. Rather than tossing things all over your counter, give them a home in this bamboo beauty.
8. Organization Essentials Copper Pencil Holder ($9): If you’ve got some pretty writing tools that you’re super proud of, show them off and keep them from getting lost with this copper wire holder. It’s perfect for kitchen counters and office desks alike.
9. Organization Essentials Frisco File Box ($40): From pay stubs to family recipes to important receipts, there are still some things that come in hard copy form and simply cannot be lost. Store ’em in style with this beautifully hued file box.
10. Geek Supply Co DIY At-At Cable Organizer ($40): Star Wars fans: Feast your eyes on this bad boy. It’s your very own At-At to keep cables untangled in the most fabulously geeky way imaginable. Yasss kween!