26 Classy Ways to Rock Strappy Dresses
Remember those badass cutout swimsuits we shared with you a while back? It’s time to take that look off the shore. Introducing one of the most flirtatious and unique fads of the summer — strappy detailing! Since swimwear styles can be a little too scandalous when worn away from the beach, we’ve rounded up 26 exceptionally classy ways to rock this new trend covered up (well, at least a little more). Enjoy!
1. Playsuit With Multi Strap Detail ($27): Sweetheart necklines are one of our favorites because of their flirty look. Doesn’t it fit in so well with this strappy style?
3. Embellished Strap Swing Dress ($42): Yes, you can absolutely bring this trend into your formal wardrobe. You’ll be the talk of the dinner party in this embellished number.
7. Strappy Floral Shift Dress ($15): We love the dark, contrasting shade of those straps. It really makes them stand out, without disturbing the flow of the dress.
chain straps are some of the coolest things we’ve ever seen. No necklace is needed with this beauty.
9. Poison Arrow Dress ($88): We heart all that shimmers and shines, especially when combined with a southwestern print. It’s glitzy fashion with a slight ethnic touch.
11. Strappy V-Back Shirt Dress ($108): This is one of those work-to-party dresses that is so handy to have in your closet. We’d recommend wearing a colorful cardigan (and a slip!) to work, and then losing the cardi for the party.
12. Petite Strappy Midi Dress in Crepe ($46): You’ll just want to twirl around all day in this girly crepe dress. Now would be a really good time to know how to salsa.
13. Cross Over Strappy Top ($30): The interesting part about this is that it almost looks like two separate tops from either side. The front is super slouchy, whereas the back is clean and structured.
maternity dress, but the nude color creates the illusion of having many all over. Cool, right?
scuba, probably because of its similarity to what makes up a scuba suit. It hugs all your curves and is an excellent material to use for structured flowy dresses like this.
17. Curve Denim Playsuit With Contrast Strap ($41): This denim playsuit is extremely simple, which is what makes it so versatile. We’d wear it with a pair of strappy sandals and a casually messy updo.
spider-related. This crop top would basically go with everything, from a matching black midi skirt to a brightly colored skater skirt.
19. Plus Geo Girl Strappy Dress ($25): Our favorite part about this geo-tastic dress is that the linear pattern both mimics and contrasts with the diamond-shaped crisscross straps in the back.
summer wedding to us. And, again, it would be super fun to dance in.
21. Vibrant Strappy Maxi Dress ($22): Vibrant is right. You’ll stand out in the crowd wearing this beautifully intricate maxi.
Tribal prints go hand in hand with summer, making this dress über-trendy.
25. Cage Back Maxi Dress ($52): Wowza! That cage back is downright fabulous. We kind of want it on all of our summer clothes.
three different colors.