The BritList: Rappers With Puppies, Kittens of Brit + Co. and More
Good morning readers! In case you haven’t looked at the Internetz yet today, it is National Donut Day. While this is hardly cause for a day off, it IS a very reasonable reason for every website you know and love to obsess over donuts. And… for you to bring a dozen into the office. Come on, you know you want to. Oh and since it’s Friday, it’s also time for the BritList. Enjoy.
1. Just Keep Making ($36): We love this so much. It’s a mantra that is constantly buzzing in our ears around these parts.
2. Emoji Album Covers: What would Queen and the Beatles think of their classic albums being reinterpreted, emoji style? We think they’d get right on board — they were pretty progressive like that ;)
3. DMX Cross Stitch ($48): This juxtaposition always kills us.
4. Beet Ombre Clutch ($55): Swoon! This would make the perfect summer wedding date.
5. Rappers With Puppies: Single-serving Instagram accounts are the new Tumblr. We said it.
6. Phonies Photo Series: This series turns celebrity selfies into phony ones by placing them in front of everyday people. We like.
7. Meadow Mat Picnic Blanket ($39): This colorful roll will make all your summer picnic dreams that much prettier.
8. Subway Alphabet: This playful alphabet by Pauline Detarvernier uses the subway maps of Paris, London and Moscow to create Latin and Cyrillic alphabets.
10. John Mayer Covering Beyonce: And finally, if you haven’t listened to this yet. Do it now. And go ahead and admit to the fact that this may have just turned you back into a John Mayer fan.
Bonus! A kitten stopped by our office today and it was basically the cutest thing ever. That is all.