The BritList: Mmmhops, Pizza Sleeping Bags, and More
Oh hey, I didn’t see you there. It’s Friday in San Francisco, and you know what that means? BritList time! This week’s been a doozy with binary blankets (so cool!), 3D printed sunglasses, and our new favorite statement necklace ever. But now it’s time to turn to the silly stuff. Enjoy!
2. Rooms in a Box: Moving to a new place and without any furniture? Or just like to set up a temporary camp wherever you go? These rooms in a box are for you. The dining room option includes a drop-leaf dining table, four chairs, a floor lamp, and a canvas wine rack. Just $4600 ;)
: What furry feline doesn’t want to haaaang?
4. The World of Lisa Frank: We somehow just found this, and really really really need to plan a trip to Tucson to visit Lisa Frank HQ. It’s inspiring, weird, and ridiculously colorful all at the same time.
5. Pizza Sleeping Bag: What do we really need to say about this one? It’s a pizza-shaped sleeping bag with veggie throw pillows. Done.
7. Sandal Socks: What’s worse than wearing sandals with socks? Wearing socks that look like sandals. Though… these would make a great gag gift for any folks who are guilty of the whole sock+sandal look.
8. Binder Clip Bag: We do love us a good binder clip, so why not make a giant one and rock it as a purse? We love the whimsical look of this piece.
9. Urban’s Card Shop: Who knew that Urban Outfitters had a pretty darn cheeky (and well-designed) card collection? Stock up and get toasted.
10. Star Wars Onesies: The whole onesies-for-adults thing seems to be a trend that isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Obviously, the force had to get on board. A onesie wear I want to.
11. Mmmhops: Remember Hanson? Those 3 long-locked dudes who Mmmbopped their way into our hearts back in the ’90s. Well they’re back, and this time they’re peddling beer and calling it Mmmhops. GENIUS.