Guess what today is? The day before our two year birthday! How crazy is that? While we could take a moment to talk about all sorts of milestones, events, and ridiculous stories, we’ll just do what we do best on Friday morning. The BritList :)
1. Limited Edition Rose Gold Nike+ Fuelband ($169): The not-super-stylish nature of activity trackers is one of our major beefs with them. We love the concept of tracking our moves and getting healthier, but most bands just don’t look cute next to a cocktail dress. Enter Nike’s latest limited edition project, the pretty darn beautiful Rose Gold Fuelband. So luxe!
2. ’90s Girl Problems: Girls had it bad in the ’90s, and now there’s a Twitter handle for that.
3. 3D Printed “Angel” Wings: At this point, something new and awesome in the world of 3D pops into our radar every single day. This week’s top find was definitely seeing 3D printed wings in the Victoria’s Secret Angels show.
4. Pop Dot Monogram Ornaments ($8 each): Cute! This collection of ornaments definitely inspires us to make some of our own.
5. Famous Photos Reimagined as Selfies: This campaign, designed by the folks at Lowe South Africa, reimagines famous photos as selfies. Pretty brilliant.
6. Punch Bag Laundry Bag ($36): Now that is a laundry bag! Next thing you know, we’ll be making dumbbell shaped recycling bins ;)
7. Sushi Cats: Sushi. Cats. Cats as sushi. Whatever you call it, enjoy it, love it, and get weirded out by it. You’re welcome.
8. Flamingo Beer Funnel ($14): I have to be honest, I didn’t realize that beer funnels had their own creative industry, involving multiple spouts, split-level arrangements, and, now, flamingos.
9. The Nasal Ranger: Now this might be an example of a good samaritan going a little too far. Ben Siller, also known as the Nasal Ranger, has created this crazy device for sniffing the air for odorous evidence of…. marijuana. Amazing.
10. Literal Chest of Drawers: What else is there to say? It’s a literal chest of drawers.
11. Stop Being a ButtVASE: I was recently on the hunt for some quick-to-print 3D vases and this is what one of our engineers sent me. We may or may not be printing it in the near future.
12. Starbucks Secret Menu: Is this the new In N’ Out secret menu? It’s a collection of beverage creations from Starbucks baristas from all over the world, including a Ferrero Rocher Frappuccino and a Cookie Dough Frappuccino. Yes please.
13. Russian Subway Squats: Can’t spring for a metro card? Do some squats instead. As part of a campaign promoting the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics, subway stations in Moscow have added new machines that allow passengers to do 30 squats to earn a train ticket.
Bonus! Brit + Co. on Etsy Pages: Want to know what’s on our Etsy shopping list this holiday season? You better believe confetti push poppers are involved ;)
What’s the best thing you’ve seen online this week? Share a link with us in the comments below.