The Top 5 Holiday Decor Trends on Pinterest
Home decor trends change with the seasons, and now that the holiday season is in full swing, there’s a new selection of stylish items to add to the home. Pinterest is a go-to source for finding the hottest trends, so when we heard that Wayfair teamed up with the pinning platform to identify this year’s popular winter decor trends, we *had* to share the good news. By turning to their data, Pinterest and Wayfair have come up with five top decor trends that can easily be incorporated into holiday displays to make the home merry and bright. Brighten up your home with fresh, festive finds that focus on natural and organic elements. Scroll on for more deets!
1. Decorative Lanterns: Upgrade your holiday decor with lanterns that’ll evoke cozy camping vibes while maintaining an overall modern aesthetic — like this Cyan Design Tower Iron and Glass Lantern ($273). Display a few on top of your mantel or down your front steps. No matter what you decide, lanterns are this season’s *best* choice in mood lighting.
2. Casual, Organic Tablescapes: Bring the natural elegance of the great outdoors into the home with a casual, organic tablescape. Think: wooden centerpiece boxes and antlers, like this antiqued, gold leaf Loon Peak Moose Antler Rustic Decorative Bowl ($297).
3. Feather Decor: Experiment with textural decor like this chic, white and gold Langley Street Feather Tree ($36). It combines the best of rustic woodland vibes and modern glam with its use of natural material and a bright, white base.
4. Tree Branch Decor: Nature is one of the best sources for timeless design. Take branch decor, for example. The stylish and classy SPI Home Twig Basket ($120) is one way to spruce up your center table and earn you a compliment or two ;)
5. Wood or Natural Candleholders: Combine those natural elements with your lighting for a unique way to light up the home for the holidays. Just imagine how amazing the shadows from these unique Birch Lane Antler-Wrapped Hurricanes ($115) will look when lit!
Looking for more trends this season? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
No matter what your holiday plans look like this year, we know you want to feel present and able to embrace the warm and festive spirit to the fullest — not be bogged down by errands, stressful hosting duties, and last-minute shopping disasters. We wouldn't be surprised if one look at your December to-do list sent you into a full-on panic.