Sure, a stunning turkey may be the centerpiece of a lot of folks’ Thanksgiving feast, but we know what really brings people to the table: the sides. This collection of 12 tempting three-ingredient recipes is the way to go. Each is simple to whip up, so you can easily make a few (or more). Just add a big batch of homemade stuffing and you’re good to go!
3. Maple-Roasted Acorn Squash: The main player here is a sprinkle of maple sugar applied to the squash before roasting. It caramelizes just so in the oven, creating a wonderful sweet-savory side dish. (via A Sage Amalgam)
7. Potato Galette: Both beautiful and scrumptious, it’s hard to believe only three ingredients are involved in making this potato galette. You can even make it dairy-free (and vegan) by using olive oil in place of melted butter. Talk about a crowd-pleaser. (via Dinners for Winners)
8. Caramelized Brussels Sprout With Chorizo (Paleo): Using a flavor-packed sausage such as chorizo is a genius way to boost up Brussels sprouts without increasing the length of your shopping list. (via I Breathe… I’m Hungry…)
10. Corn With Sage + Brown Butter: Sweet corn and nutty brown butter are a lovely team along with fried sage. Together, they create a super simple, yet mind-bogglingly delicious side. (via The Glitter Guide)
11. Spicy Pesto Roasted Potatoes: Roasted potato wedges are always a welcome sight at the dinner table, but we expect that these pesto- and pepper-flake-enhanced ones will be an even bigger hit. (via Living Lou)
Share your 3-ingredient side ideas in the comments! Pretty please, of course.