15 Totally DIY-able Thanksgiving Tablescapes
We think it’s a travesty that, between Halloween and Christmas, Thanksgiving often gets the short end of the celebrating stick. Sure, we all let our eating habits fall by the wayside when we see that table heaped with our fave dishes. But often, that’s all it’s heaped with. Between getting the turkey in the oven, avoiding Aunt Mildred and making sure the pumpkin pies are ready, it’s easy to let the Thanksgiving-themed decorating slide. We say, NO MORE. And to that end, we’ve found 15 gorgeous tables to inspire your turkey day tablescape.
1. Purple and Persimmon Table: The pilgrims may not have had persimmons at the first Thanksgiving, but man were they missing out. Deck out your table with seasonal produce, rich greens and purple linens for a luxe take on T-Day. (via Apartment 34)
2. Burlap and Sunflower Table: It’s no secret that we love autumn, but the orange-red-brown color palette can get a little boring year after year. This table, with burlap, navy, sunflowers and white pumpkins, is just as seasonal, but much more elegant. (via Nyla Free Designs)
3. Rustic Barn Table: If you’re lucky enough to have an easily accessible barn, we hope you’re using it. Thanksgiving just screams for some rustic chic decor like a lace table runner and lantern centerpiece. (via Hetler Photography Blog)
5. Lace and Rose Table: Roses are always a classic choice, and this dark color palette is perf for a late autumn fiesta. The little succulents at each seat will leave a lasting impression. (via The Glitter Guide)
6. Cute and Colorful Kids’ Table: Don’t forget about the kiddos! They may not appreciate your elegant and painstaking grown-up tablescape, but they’ll love the little finger foods and games you put out just for them. (via For Rent)
Do you let the turkey have the place of honor on T-Day, or do you go all out decorating? Share your traditions in the comments!