15 Touchscreen Gloves to Keep You Warm While You Tweet
Winter weather is no joke, folks. Whether you’re on the West Coast getting super soaked by the Pineapple Express, or the East Coast enduring a nor’easter and inches (or feet) of snow, you need to be able to access your phone to tweet and ‘gram this cray-cray weather. Tech-friendly gloves are an essential winter accessory and they protect your holiday mani from those blistery blizzard winds. Thanks to the technology in these smart-tipped gloves, you’d be able to scroll through these options if you had a pair on right now.
1. Rothko Touchscreen Gloves ($29): Inspired by the artist’s expressionist work, these gloves feature the same color blocking technique as his magnificent masterpieces. Plus they come in five different color options, so take your pick.
2. Urban Outfitters Texting Glove ($10): It’s hard to believe our kids will never know what it’s like to see static on a TV screen or know what rabbit ears are. These gloves have the technicolor effect of poor reception AND the high-tech capabilities of being able to tweet when it’s 20 below.
5. Echo Design Northern Fair Isle Touch Glove ($38): A signature seasonal print in a palette of teal, blue and neon? Sign us up.
6. Nic + Zoe Color Block Texting Gloves ($78): A chic color blocked stripe never goes out of style. Choose from three different color schemes to match your winter coat.
7. Ralph Lauren Moto Zip Touch Gloves ($45): With gloves this sleek, you’ll still want to throw your hand up in the air to flag down your Uber — even though that’s not necessary.
8. Vans Royer Texting Gloves ($28): Just when you thought these were fingerless mittens, touchscreen fingertips peek-a-boo their way out of this gorgeous teal knit.
9. Love Mash Up Intarsia Gloves ($58): Tiny foxes and hearts — what’s not to love?
11. Echo Touch Leather and Cashmere Glove ($128): These ultra-luxe gloves are a sophisticated blend of country cozy and city chic.
12. Fumio Haishima Touchscreen Gloves ($28): We love spending hours at art museums (and their gift shops). This find from the MoMA store is both aesthetically pleasing and ergonomically designed.
13. Pendleton Texting Gloves ($30): A tightly constructed knit wrist provides extra protection against the elements, and a Southwestern-inspired pattern against a stylish black background keeps things interesting.
14. Lauren Ralph Lauren Quilted Tech Gloves ($52): We’ll pretend like we’re going for a winter wonderland horseback ride with these classy, belted gloves on.
15. Simply Vera Vera Wang Sparkle and Fade Tech Gloves ($18): Details like this metallic knit bring a sparkle to our eye (and hands).
Tell us which pair of gloves you can’t wait to get your hands on in the comments or tweet us at @britandco.