15 Truffle Oil Recipes to Make You Feel Fancy
Considering it sold for an estimated cool mil’, it doesn’t look like the recently unearthed world’s largest white truffle will be in our budget any time soon. Thankfully, we can still get a taste of the fancy fungi in a much more cost-effective form: truffle oil. These 15 recipes all feature the swanky stuff. It’s pretty impressive how even a mere drizzle can have a huge impact on flavor. Go ahead and treat yo’self, and maybe follow up with a little truffle action for dessert to keep things totally thematic.
2. Gorgonzola-Walnut Bruschetta with Truffle Oil: Piled high with gorgeous crumbles of blue cheese and peppery arugula dressed with garlic and truffle oil, these toasts will never be accused of being tasteless in any way, shape or form. (via Foolproof Living)
6. Prosciutto, Mascarpone and Spinach Pizza With Balsamic Glaze: No question, you won’t be able to order a pizza of this quality from the local parlor. Using store-bought dough makes it an absolute cinch. (via Daisy’s World)
8. Mushroom Barley Soup With White Truffle Oil: Add this recipe to your warming winter soup arsenal. Hearty and rustic, truffle oil is just the thing to add a touch of luxury to the pot. (via Blogging Over Thyme)
9. Persimmon Arugula Salad with Truffle Oil and Lemon Juice: Truffle oil adds an earthy nuance to this bright, cool weather salad. (via Angie’s Recipes)
12. Oven-Fried Truffle and Parmesan Potato Chips: With all of the wonderful seasonings on these baked chips, you won’t even need a bowlful of dip to devour the whole batch. (via Hungry Foodies Pharmacy)
13. White Bean Hummus With Truffle Oil: A generous drizzle of truffle oil upgrades this bowlful of creamy hummus to new heights. Scoop it up with hot pieces of freshly made pita for an even more indulgent experience. (via Curious Forks)
14. Lemon and Thyme Roast Chicken With White Truffle and Tahini Drizzle: No ordinary roast chicken, this highly seasoned bird is perfect for simple dinners and celebrations alike. (via The Hungry Babushka)
Have you tried truffle oil before? Share your favorite ways to use it below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)