15 Yummy Baked Alternative Recipes to Regular French Fries
Today, July 13, is National French Fry Day, and that means it’s time to celebrate. Now, don’t worry, we know that eating well is one of the most important parts of your overall health, so we’re definitely not going to let you abandon all of those good habits. We’ve scoured the web and rounded up some of the best baked fries recipes out there. So party hard folks, because your taste buds certainly will.
1. Baked Garlic Cilantro Fries: Garlic and cilantro are not a particularly common pairing. But after trying these fries out, we can guarantee that they’ll be making joint appearances in our kitchen quite often. (via The Talking Kitchen)
2. Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries: We’re huge squash fanatics here at Brit + Co, so these zucchini fries pretty much just made our day. What a great alternative to starch-filled potatoes. (via A Taste of Home Cooking)
4. Sour Cream + Onion Oven Fries: Sour cream and onion potato chips are the absolute best, so it makes sense that they’d be equally delicious in fried form. Excuse us, baked form. (via How Sweet It Is)
9. Crispy Baked Tofu Fries With Sriracha Ketchup: Not a fan of tofu? It’s definitely time to give it another chance. These baked fries will knock your socks off! And if they don’t, the sriracha sure will. (via Poor Girl Eats Well)
12. Crispy Baked Parmesan Green Bean Fries: These addictive fries are the perfect way to get your kiddos to eat their veggies. But let’s be real… they’re the perfect motivation for adults as well! (via Dashing Dish)
14. Crunchy Baked Asparagus Fries With Lemon Herb Sriracha Dip: These asparagus fries look pretty tasty, but we’re all about that lemon herb sriracha dip. (via In Sock Monkey Slippers)
15. Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Fries With Vanilla Icing Dip: Even fries-centered meals need dessert. Check out these irresistible cinnamon sugar fries, which are basically the cinnamon buns of baked potatoes. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
How will you be celebrating National French Fry Day? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.