Are you ready for some pillow talk? Whaaaat? Not yet? Allow these unique and shapely pillows to get you in the mood. From fun-yet-purposeful to downright super-silly, we have the perfect pillow for you, your bed, office, couch, travel needs and more. Shape up and get down to business with these unique pillows.
1. Geometric ($36): Lie your head to rest on one of the 20 triangular faces on this icosahedron-shaped pillow. Then, summon sweet dreams with its relaxing lavender scent.
2. Ostrich Pillow ($81): Tackling global sleep deprivation one head/desk at a time.
3. Doxie Silhouette ($50): Who doesn’t love a wiener dog? Stretch yourself out on this fun, striped pillow.
4. Forever Pillow ($49): You can tie it in a knot, you can wrap it in a bow. This pillow is downright magic. Bring it wherever you go to add comfort to any position you find yourself in.
5. Social Media Button ($29): The perfect pillows for geeks of all kinds!
6. Tree Shaped Throw Pillows ($99): Bring a little of the great outdoors in and adorn your settee with these plush, hardwood cuts from the woodpile.
7. Nest ($757): Get your hands (or your whole body) on one of these for the ultimate in coziness. Hand-knitted by ubertalented women in Nepal, the Nest is eco-friendly, fair-trade and worth the splurge.
8. Tooth Fairy ($36): For little ones with wiggly teeth, this magical pillow provides a soft landing for the Tooth Fairy.
9. Sushi Pillow ($40): Satisfy your nigiri cravings with a plush sushi roll — but refrain from covering it in wasabi, please!
10. Matryoshka Doll ($25): Who wouldn’t want to nest their head on this globally kitsch nesting doll?
11. Hoodie Pillow ($25): When all else fails, grab your trusty hoodie! The hoodie pillow is conveniently designed for home or travel pleasure.
12. Biscuits ($40): Aren’t these sweet? The perfect edition to an afternoon tea… or afternoon nap.
14. Nap Anywhere ($59): It’s true, you really can nap anywhere with this packable gadget, perfect for travelers or serial nappers.
15. Custom Pet Pillow ($145): Send Ronda J. Smith a photo of your pet and she will send you back one of these pillows. We can’t make this kind of stuff up.
16. Pillow Pots ($40): Check it. An eco-friendly indoor planter that doubles as a pillow, created from a durable textile material on one side and an easy to clean waterproof fabric on the reverse.
17. Striped Clouds ($68): It comes in four different colors, and it’s covered in 100% Scottish lambswool. Obviously, you need it.
18. Notknot ($162): An Icelandic designer’s love affair with knots inspired the Notknot. It shows both the strength and security of a knot while being warm and comforting.
19. Pink and Yellow Zipillow ($149): It’s a pillow! It’s a couch! It’s fit for two! Unzip from your partner and take a solo nap! Versatility and a bright yellow zipper make this your new favorite nook.
20. Snowy Mountains ($48): Ain’t no mountain high enough to keep you from resting your head on these snow-capped cushions.
What unique pillows are part of your decor? Tell us below!